Bears CUT Bobby Wade!!!

Please sign Peerless Price. Please sign Peerless Price. Please sign Peerless Price. Please Sign Peerless Price. Please Sign Peerless Price. Please Sign Peerless Price. Please Sign Peerless Price. Please Sign Peerless Price. Please Sign Peerless Price. Please Sign Peerless Price. Please Sign Peerless Price. Please Sign Peerless Price. Please Sign Peerless Price. Please Sign Peerless Price. Please Sign Peerless Price. Please Sign Peerless Price. Please Sign Peerless Price. Please Sign Peerless Price. Please Sign Peerless Price. Please Sign Peerless Price.

But, but, but...one of the Fox broadcasters referred to him as being amongst the league's elite return-men.

A) Do your f***ing research

B ) He's not amongst the league's elite anything.

This either signals Berlin being activated or the Bears making some sort of signing...both of which I could care less about.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Dec 13, 2005 -> 05:22 PM)
Please sign Peerless Price. Please sign Peerless Price. Please sign Peerless Price. Please Sign Peerless Price. Please Sign Peerless Price. Please Sign Peerless Price. Please Sign Peerless Price. Please Sign Peerless Price. Please Sign Peerless Price. Please Sign Peerless Price. Please Sign Peerless Price. Please Sign Peerless Price. Please Sign Peerless Price. Please Sign Peerless Price. Please Sign Peerless Price. Please Sign Peerless Price. Please Sign Peerless Price. Please Sign Peerless Price. Please Sign Peerless Price. Please Sign Peerless Price.

I agree.

QUOTE(iWiN4PreP @ Dec 13, 2005 -> 03:32 PM)
My dad was saying they were trying to get Eric Moulds...

The Bills would be crazy to give him up IMO as a bills fan. Especially with young talent at the Wideout position that's still learning. But then again, if the right offer came along...something that would help the Bills' Offensive line...

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Dec 13, 2005 -> 05:51 PM)
Eric Moulds is probably going to be released from what I just heard on ESPN.

I think that is after the season, but he would be a nice pickup to be opposite Moose. Then, you sign or draft a speed receiver for the slot that can compete with Bradley for the #3 receiver spot. Get a TE in the draft, sign a QB (Kitna?) and add O-line depth, seconday depth and LB and we are a superbowl contender.

Really, round 1 = TE, round 2 = WR, round 3 = OL

FA = QB, WR. Not to hard to accomplish with about $20 million dollars in cap room.

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Dec 13, 2005 -> 06:00 PM)
He isn't 5'2".  I am not saying he is a great WR however they don't have the depth at Wide Receiver to do this.  Let's say that Moose gets hurt.  who you gonna go out and get again?  Bobby Wade.

God damn, have you ever heard of hyperbole?

Bobby Wade is a pathetic WR, the only reason we drafted him in the first place was for returning punts. His job will not be hard to fill, with Eddie Berlin moving up the depth chart to second on the right side to Moose. I'm not sure if Currie can even come back seeing how he's on the IR but just about anyone the Bears bring in to play WR for us will be a better talent than Bobby Wade.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Dec 13, 2005 -> 03:51 PM)
Eric Moulds is probably going to be released from what I just heard on ESPN.

Ok, now Mularkey and Tom Donahoe are starting to worry/infuriate me.

Win some damn ballgames first, then worry about releasing trouble makers.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Dec 13, 2005 -> 06:12 PM)
Believe it or not, he was believed to be possession reciever.

Ooops.

Yeah, but if Angelo didn't think he could be a damn good PR for us in the future, he never would have used a 5th round pick on him. Comming out of Arizona, if he were strickly a possession reciever he would have gone in the 7th or undrafted.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Dec 13, 2005 -> 06:15 PM)
Yeah, but if Angelo didn't think he could be a damn good PR for us in the future, he never would have used a 5th round pick on him. Comming out of Arizona, if he were strickly a possession reciever he would have gone in the 7th or undrafted.

IIRC, that was a serious down-year in terms of the WR crop. Regardless, it was a poor pick. I didn't like it then and I don't like it now. However, I do commend Angelo for fingering the guy he wants and using a pick to get him. GMs don't do that enough now-a-days. They tend to select based on far too many projections and don't go on their own "vibes."

Anywho: he gone.

...and I just flat-out don't care. :lol:

Actually, he was not a posession reciever in Arizona but in fact a big play guy. When they drafted him, they were talking about how he can outrun anyone and was a bigplay threat. Yeah, all those 3 yard slants really tell me he is a big play guy. HE GAWN....UH OH....BYE BYE.