Kurt Cobain... murdered?

Steff

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Dec 14, 2005 -> 08:03 AM)
Havent any of you seen "Kurt and Courtney".  Lots of people think Courtney killed Kurt.  In fact, alot of the evidence points that way too.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/kurt/kurt.html

Some good bits of info on this page

No, I didn't. A friend of mine forwarded me the links and I was kinda surprised at all the evidence pointing to murder. I didn't pay much attention to the situation when it happened.

QUOTE(Steff @ Dec 14, 2005 -> 09:11 AM)
No, I didn't. A friend of mine forwarded me the links and I was kinda surprised at all the evidence pointing to murder. I didn't pay much attention to the situation when it happened.

Apparently noone paid attention. Courtney got away with murder. After you watch that movie, its hard to believe otherwise.

One of the bigger pieces of evidence that was overlooked is the fact that Cobain couldnt shoot himself with the shotgun he had, the trigger was too far for his fingers. He could have used his toes possibly, but both of his shoes were on when he was found dead.

These two journalists/writers have written 2 books on the topic. They're pretty interesting reads. They went out and interviewed parents, friends, lawyers and pretty much everybody under the sun that was involved with the case.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/074348483...glance&n=283155

The book starts off with him dying and then they just go about looking at all the evidence. A lot of it is plausible that he couldn't have pulled the trigger & that CL was probably involved (it has been a while since I read the most recent book but IIRC, a few weeks before Kurt's death, Courtney was caught with papers in her bag where she was trying to forge Kurt's handwriting -- important because most handwriting analysts who have seen the "suicide note" believe that the ending was written by a 2nd person) Add in the fact that he was about to leave CL and there's a motive of greed/revenge there.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Dec 14, 2005 -> 07:03 AM)
Havent any of you seen "Kurt and Courtney".  Lots of people think Courtney killed Kurt.  In fact, alot of the evidence points that way too.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/kurt/kurt.html

Some good bits of info on this page

I've always thought that, since day one........

:cheers

Theres some real evidence that shows he couldn't have killed himself. Reading into all the details it seems like he couldn't have done it himself after injecting himself with so much heroin.

Also bringing in the fact that the writing in the letter really could have been from a second person brings up a lot of questions.

Even though there is a lot of evidence this "suicide" wasn't really a suicide no one will ever find out unless Courtney admits it. This is sort of like the Biggie and Tupac murders, no one will ever find out the truth until someone speaks out.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Dec 14, 2005 -> 11:21 PM)
Courtney Love hired someone or did it herself.  I'm convinced.  I've long said this too.

I lean towards her hiring someone to do it.

I could see her "helping" him OD, but I can't see her shotgunning him.

Although you'd think if someone murdered Cobain, the urge to tell someone would have too much to hold inside. Unless that person was mysteriously struck by a train and killed.....?

There are too many weird things about this case for it to be a "simple suicide", IMO.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Dec 15, 2005 -> 07:40 AM)
I lean towards her hiring someone to do it.

I could see her "helping" him OD, but I can't see her shotgunning him.

Although you'd think if someone murdered Cobain, the urge to tell someone would have too much to hold inside. Unless that person was mysteriously struck by a train and killed.....?

There are too many weird things about this case for it to be a "simple suicide", IMO.

After reading some of that stuff. I agree. She does have witnesses that she was not in Seattle at the time he left the rehab and the 3 days after. I think that housekeeper definitely had something to do with it. Hell.. even his own mother apparently wasn't "that" upset by his death.. maybe it was her..