All-Star ballots

Bighurt52235

I stopped by my local Subway restaurant, and noticed that they have ballots there. I picked up about 100 and plan to mark down all Sox. I hope those of you who get to go to games often are doing the same.

In other news.... I've become a Mariners fan (they're quietly owners of the second best record in baseball) for the next two weeks. That is because they are only playing the Royals and Twins over that time. I know that most of you will say "It doesn't matter what they're doing if we're not winning". True, but it doesn't hurt for the other teams to go on a nice losing streak.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Too bad Loaiza's the only one, right now, who deserves to be on the All-Star team  :angry:

yeah kinda hard to pick an all star out of a bunch of guys who are hitting under .300.............. :rolleyes:

Thanks Ian. If I was being sarcastic, it would have been in green.

No problem. The Sox don't have anybody who could to the ASG on their past play, like a Cal Ripken or something like that. I'm sure Magglio will turn it around and get on the team, but right now he's not at that level.

I didn't mean what Killa said. i was referencing to the idea of being huge Astros, Cardinals, Pirates, and Reds fans.    I agree that Loaiza is the only All-Star.

Oh, no. I was totally serious. I love watching and rooting for those teams. I don't pay attention to their minor league teams and things like that, I just like to follow the big league teams.

Reds: Dunn and Kearns, those guys can mash. Have to enjoy watching them.

Cards: Rolen, Drew, and the list goes on and on with that team.

Astros: Kent, Biggio, Berkman, Bagwell. Plus I love that ballpark.

Pirates: More so because of the logo, Pirates in general are the s***. :headbang

Oh, no. I was totally serious. I love watching and rooting for those teams. I don't pay attention to their minor league teams and things like that, I just like to follow the big league teams.

Reds: Dunn and Kearns, those guys can mash. Have to enjoy watching them.

Cards: Rolen, Drew, and the list goes on and on with that team.

Astros: Kent, Biggio, Berkman, Bagwell. Plus I love that ballpark.

Pirates: More so because of the logo, Pirates in general are the s***.  :headbang

Hey man you aren't totally alone. I lived in Houston for 3 years, so the the Stros are my 2nd favorite team. Plus just the Macheavellian in me is a Cardinals fan! :bringit

I think Loaiza is the leading Sox candidate for the All-Star game and to start the darn thing too. Let's hope we can get some players hot in the next few weeks and have more than one on the team. It would be a shame since it's at Comiskey. Maybe Wunsch?

Before they made home field advantage a part of the deal I stuffed the ballot for Sox players and tried to figure out some good matchups on the NL side. Now I'm actually trying to pick the best AL team and picking all the NL stiffs. Anyone trying to help the NL?

Loaiza should be a lock unless disaster strikes after that maybe someone gets hot in time, I would guess Maggs. We should receive one sympathy pick at a position. Who knows maybe a farewell spot for Frank, which is the only way he sees another All-Star Game.

Loaiza should be a lock unless disaster strikes after that maybe someone gets hot in time, I would guess Maggs.

Don't be so sure. In 2000 Eldred was kicking some serious ass. He was 10-2 with a 4.76 era and didn't make the team. Which was total bulls***.