If/When Garland Is Moved

AddisonStSox

The dodgers do have a 21 yr old reliever in Jonathan Broxton who made the bigs last yr for a cup of coffee. The guy started like 13 games in AA and had over 100 K's in 90 + innings. He's listed as their #5 prospect

They also have an extra SS/ 2b man in Cesar Izturis

There's a blurb on ESPN insider that Kenny is trying to get two quality pitching prospects for Garland. It mentioned Baltimore, St. Louis, and the Astros specifically, although I'd think Houston would want a bat more than a starter. Frankly, I like that a lot more than getting an MLB player unless we can somehow get Crawford or Tejada. I'm not too knowledgeable about other teams prospects, but I can certainly think of a lot of pitching desperate teams. I'd like to see us try to snag at least one of the following:

-AA or higher SP with some potential

-High A or higher SS prospect, preferrably speedy with some plate discipline

-AAA or major league reliever with a live arm, preferrably a lefty

Please don't make me come up with names or rip the possibilties of acquiring any of these, as this area of knowledge isn't my strong suit. These are merely the wishes of a happy Sox fan hoping to build a dynasty.

Edited by ZoomSlowik