Why does everyone want to dump Jon Garland?

VAfan

QUOTE(Felix @ Dec 29, 2005 -> 09:04 PM)
You better get ready to eat a lot of crow if he sucks next year.

I'll happily eat crow next year if he sucks, if everyone who ripped me about Garland and said he should be traded and/or was never going to sign here again steps up and eats the crow RIGHT NOW.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(VAfan @ Dec 29, 2005 -> 03:08 PM)
I'll happily eat crow next year if he sucks, if everyone who ripped me about Garland and said he should be traded and/or was never going to sign here again steps up and eats the crow RIGHT NOW.

Nothing like the refeshing feeling of watching people slap themselves on the back, while kicking people that they didnt agree with. I bet you feel good for yourself.

You are quickly becoming a very popular guy around here.

I have a funny feeling people will be directing you what to eat. And it isnt crow.

QUOTE(VAfan @ Dec 29, 2005 -> 03:08 PM)

It's not like people wanted him traded for no reason. Every single report comming from the Sox said that all negotiations with Garland had broken off and trade rumors envolving Jon started popping up all over the place. People didn't necessarily want him trade because they don't like him or because we think he sucksk, there were solid reports backing people's suspicions.

It's amazing that after all this time you still don't get it.