FORMER L.A. Gang Member

Controlled Chaos

This was sent by a Police Officer in Southern California! And, it ought to make your day!!

This fine upstanding member, of the infamous 18th street LA gang, decided one day that he would try to car-jack a semi truck at gun point. The gangster jumped up on the driver side, while the truck was in motion, and stuck a gun in the driver's face. The only problem was that the truck driver opened up the door and knocked the attempted thief off. He lost his balance and fell under the wheels of the truck. At which time the driver slammed on his brakes, resting on top of him.

NOT SAFE FOR WORK.

NOT SAFE FOR WORK.

NOT SAFE FOR WORK.

Now I got this as an email....so I thought I'd share. Judging from the tats, I'm quite sure this dude got what he deserved, but one thing doesn't make sense to me. I think the pics show the dude under the right tires not the drivers side. So maybe this didn't go down as written, but either way the result suits me just fine.

This post has been edited by the Soxtalk staff to remove objectionable material. Soxtalk encourages a free discussion between its members, but does not allow personal attacks, threats, graphic sexual material, nudity, or any other materials judged offensive by the Administrators and Moderators. Thank you. *pics removed from direct view*

Edited by Rex Kickass

I won't join the debate as to whether he "got what he deserved" or not. But I'd like clarificatioin on the policy of posting gratuitous death images on the site, regardless of whether or not the thread title has an appropriate warning (which yours did, thanks Chaos.).

And, Chaos, your post prompted the question, but my point is not to attack you or even the thread. Just want to know where the site stands.

Admins/Mods, what's the policy?

Edit: Thanks, Rex, and again Chaos it wasn't about this thread in particular. I just thought we might think twice before turning the forum into a snuff film.

Edited by FlaSoxxJim

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Dec 15, 2005 -> 03:24 PM)
I won't join the debate as to whether he "got what he deserved" or not.  But I'd like clarificatioin on the policy of posting gratuitous death images on the site, regardless of whether or not the thread title has an appropriate warning (which yours did, thanks Chaos.).

And, Chaos, your post prompted the question, but my point is not to attack you or even the thread.  Just want to know where the site stands.

Edit:  Thanks, Rex, and again Chaos it wasn't about this thread in particular.  I just thought we might think twice before turning the forum into a snuff film.

Good question. I don't know that anyone has ever posted pics of a dead body before.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Dec 15, 2005 -> 02:24 PM)
I won't join the debate as to whether he "got what he deserved" or not.  But I'd like clarificatioin on the policy of posting gratuitous death images on the site, regardless of whether or not the thread title has an appropriate warning (which yours did, thanks Chaos.).

And, Chaos, your post prompted the question, but my point is not to attack you or even the thread.  Just want to know where the site stands.

Edit:  Thanks, Rex, and again Chaos it wasn't about this thread in particular.  I just thought we might think twice before turning the forum into a snuff film.

Hey, no prob!! I can easily put links up as well. I just did it this way to save people the click, plus I didn't think it was too graphic...

Thing is, even though there's a warning in the title....Some people will still click it, knowing they've been warned and then be upset about whats in there. It's like driving past a bad accident...people just look. I'm not talking about you here Jim...I'm just saying in general. It can say clear as day in the thread title..."picture of dead guy in here" and people will click on it and then be like....ewwwww.

hey whatever mods decide....I'm down with. Like I said, I just embed the pictures to save people the click...both take the same amount of time

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Dec 15, 2005 -> 02:06 PM)
This was sent by a Police Officer in Southern California!  And, it ought to make your day!!

This fine upstanding member, of the infamous 18th street LA gang, decided one day that he would try to car-jack a semi truck at gun point. The gangster jumped up on the driver side, while the truck was in motion, and stuck a gun in the driver's face. The only problem was that the truck driver opened up the door and knocked the attempted thief off. He lost his balance and fell under the wheels of the truck. At which time the driver slammed on his brakes, resting on top of him.

NOT SAFE FOR WORK.

NOT SAFE FOR WORK.

NOT SAFE FOR WORK.

Now I got this as an email....so I thought I'd share.  Judging from the tats, I'm quite sure this dude got what he deserved, but one thing doesn't make sense to me.  I think the pics show the dude under the right tires not the drivers side.  So maybe this didn't go down as written, but either way the result suits me just fine.

This post has been edited by the Soxtalk staff to remove objectionable material. Soxtalk encourages a free discussion between its members, but does not allow personal attacks, threats, graphic sexual material, nudity, or any other materials judged offensive by the Administrators and Moderators. Thank you. *pics removed from direct view*

what the f*** is so great about those images. They are disturbing as hell.

"This post has been edited by the Soxtalk staff to remove objectionable material. Soxtalk encourages a free discussion between its members, but does not allow personal attacks, threats, graphic sexual material, nudity, or any other materials judged offensive by the Administrators and Moderators. Thank you. *pics removed from direct view*

BOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Dec 16, 2005 -> 12:30 PM)
haha...fine job there mreye!!

Even with that description I still don't get how the dude ended up behind the rear passenger side wheels not the driver side

I agree, I was thinking maybe he fell under the truck next to it, but it isn't explained that way.

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Dec 16, 2005 -> 02:51 PM)
Anybody who likes looking at these photos are sick.  Please close this thread.  That's a f***ing Human there.  This s*** ain't funny.

Or, you could just not look at the threads that offend you.

QUOTE(White Sox Josh @ Dec 16, 2005 -> 03:55 PM)
If you get satisfaction by looking at this s***.  Go ahead.

I don't. And I also don't whine like a little baby at things I find disgusting. The thread title was clear so quit your b****ing.