Pitcher in PTC=NO GOOD

Why not?  We had a lot of people who wanted to try it out.

I am not a fan either, and the main reason is, as I pointed out in the beginning of the season, is:

a) To simplify matters dealing with scoring, and

B) Hawk, DJ and the tv crew pick hitters only, and my suggestion to start a PTC contest in early March was based on the fact it would mirror Hawk's PTC contest with hitter's only.

When was the last time you heard, "man Bartolo Colon is really clicking right now..."

It's usually, "The Sox offense is really clicking right now" or for an individual hitter.

How does the scoring for pitchers work?

Well that is the interesting part. Since there is no easy and quick way to even out hitters and pitchers, it is my judgement call. If I feel that the starter or the entire bullpen was better than the best hitter, I will call them the PTC of the day. ESPNJohn aka Juggernaut aka Wolverine has some long winded theory but I am not going to put tons of work into figuring out who won a PTC contest.

I am not a fan either, and the main reason is, as I pointed out in the beginning of the season, is:

a) To simplify matters dealing with scoring, and

B) Hawk, DJ and the tv crew pick hitters only, and my suggestion to start a PTC contest in early March was based on the fact it would mirror Hawk's PTC contest with hitter's only.

When was the last time you heard, "man Bartolo Colon is really clicking right now..."

It's usually, "The Sox offense is really clicking right now" or for an individual hitter.

Well a lot of people over here were asking for pitchers to be included. I was going to give it a try to see how it works.

Anyone else Yea or Nay?

Guest hotsoxchick1

no it sucks and pitchers shouldnt be included... thats not how the real pick to click works and thats not how ours should either...........mho......

I AM DEFINITELY FOR KEEPING PITCHERS IN THE PTC !!!!!!

And I am thinking of e-mailing Hawk & asking him to add the pitchers as well.

:bang  <- on all those who oppose. 

Don't make me go  :ph34r: on your ass!

:lol:

I think there are some players here who just can't hack the PTC game with pitchers. It's too much of a choice for them to make.

They're yella! :rolleyes: :P :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

:bang 

I think there are some players here who just can't hack the PTC game with pitchers. It's too much of a choice for them to make.

No, because it was MY idea in the first place and as I said it should MIRROR Hawk's PTC contest from tv.

That's why, momo.

:bang  <- on all those who oppose. 

No, because it was MY idea in the first place and as I said it should MIRROR Hawk's PTC contest from tv.

That's why, momo.

WIMPY! I'm just gonna have to get Hawk to change then :P

WIMPY! I'm just gonna have to get Hawk to change then  :P

Johnny, why is it so important? Because WSI has pitchers also and that is now your board of choice?

You'd think you would want hitters only here because it's different from over there, and 2 games are better then 1.