OZZIE PLAN NOW AVAILABLE ONLINE

LEXNLIV

QUOTE(LEXNLIV @ Dec 16, 2005 -> 11:13 AM)
Ironically, early yesterday I got tired of waiting for the Ozzie plan and partnered up with a friend and bought the Double play plan.  I was told that they already have a base of 20,000 season tickets sold per game already.

That is excellent news. That means before single game tickets have gone on sale, the Sox have sold 1.6 million tickets for 2006. Awesome!

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Dec 16, 2005 -> 10:18 AM)
Sweet avatar, for some reason I woke up this morning with the Doug theme song stuck in my head. You just made my day.

I was compared to doug funnie yesterday by some random girl in my spanish final.

Yep, welcome to my life.

QUOTE(alexgtp @ Dec 16, 2005 -> 11:08 AM)
tried to get them today. they kep saying they cant process my request right now because too many ppl are trying to get tiks.

you should call them, thats what we did, we got this lady named lindsay, she was really helpful and she made the process quick and painless

QUOTE(dmbjeff @ Dec 16, 2005 -> 12:12 PM)
i was just checking and maybe i added too many premier games, but i couldnt get one ticket in the lower bowl

The tickets are going fast. The other day I played around on the Ozzie Plan site and there were lower bowl tix available for all the games I chose except the Cubs and Opening Day. Two days later I did it again and only 4 games had lower bowl available.

This is good news for the Sox but bad news for single game buyers, I'm afraid.

Makes me glad I decided to go in on that 8-game share of season seats.

Well opening day is pretty much gone for the Ozzie plan. Hopefully they give out the rings on Tuesday to make it worth missing opening night.

I got my plan set. Did a lot of Monday and Tuesday games in the Upper Deck. You cannot beat the price of this. 385 with tax for 13 games for 2 seats.

Edited by southsideirish71