Everybody get their bats yet??

watchtower41

Got the ALCS bats a few weeks back, the World Series bats came yesterday. Very sweet. There is a little dulling that occured from the shipping with some faint black marks inside some of the logos and signatures, but the note that cmae with them says that is normal and states how to treat them. Everybody else get theirs??? What kind of numbers did you get?? Our bats were in the low 3000's

QUOTE(spiffalicious @ Dec 16, 2005 -> 05:02 PM)
I received my ALCS bat about 6 weeks ago and it's number 191...I never got around to ordering the world series bat.

I guess we were the only ones....I'm glad I invested in them though, the WS bat sold-out pretty quick, and they look great side by side on the wall.

QUOTE(WinninUgly @ Dec 20, 2005 -> 09:27 PM)
Where did everyone get their bats from?

When I Google for them I come up with a ton, here are a couple, any recommendations would be appreciated:

http://www.sportsauthority.com/product/ind...oductId=2138218

http://www.onlinesports.com/pages/I,HH-WSOX05WS.html

Oh BTW, Happy Birthday big guy.

QUOTE(watchtower41 @ Dec 23, 2005 -> 11:47 AM)
http://www.igottohavethat.com/

these are the best ones out there, the world series black bat has been sold-out for awhile though.  As for plastic cases or holders, I'd check a local sportscard store.

Thanks! Now do you know if these are the limited edition bats, ie 5,000 made. If so, then I assume these are sold out for good. I found the standard WS Champion bat (not black), so I will buy one of those to ensure I at least get one.

Edited by WinninUgly

QUOTE(WinninUgly @ Dec 23, 2005 -> 11:13 AM)
Thanks!  Now do you know if these are the limited edition bats, ie 5,000 made.  If so, then I assume these are sold out for good.  I found the standard WS Champion bat (not black), so I will buy one of those to ensure I at least get one.

Yep, these WS ones are sold out for good. Although there are other versions of it on the net I've been told.

QUOTE(Steff @ Dec 23, 2005 -> 12:16 PM)
Yep, these WS ones are sold out for good. Although there are other versions of it on the net I've been told.

from what I hear about this "eBay" thing, they may end up on there. you know the saying, "if you're looking for 'it,' you can find 'it' on eBay." or something like that.