Bulls @ Pistons

Man the Pistons are f***ing awesome but I have never seen such a huge group of crybabies. Every dame time the whistle blows against them they instantly b**** to the refs.

Oh wow, now they f***ing OVERTURN a call. WOW.

Edited by WHarris1

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Dec 17, 2005 -> 03:33 AM)
Its cause they have zero defensive presence in the low post.

That's definitely a big part of it. For all the crap everybody gave Eddy, the one thing he did do was take up space with that big body of his. Not having Antonio Davis obviously hurts as well.

Edited by Jordan4life_2005

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2005 @ Dec 17, 2005 -> 04:58 AM)
That's definitely a big part of it.  For all the crap everybody gave Eddy,  the one thing he did do was take up space with that big body of his.  Not having Antonio Davis obviously hurts as well.

I think that's a big part that everyone underestimated with Eddy. That coped with Skiles not adjusting his coaching to the personell he has. Big example of this is Ben Gordon. He's trying to make him a spotup shooter when he's best when yout put the ball in his hands and let him create for himself off of the pick and roll or let him drive on ISO's. Look at how Calhoun coached him and look how Skiles coaches him. Gordon will never be the player he can be under Skiles, ever. Also, Skiles' rotations are still jacked. He says Luol played alright last night. Well I think he did pretty damn good considering he only played 20 minutes in the game. Skiles has the Tim Floyd syndrome in which he treats this like college. He'll bench you for long periods of time if you make a single mistake.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Dec 17, 2005 -> 12:44 PM)
I like how sportscenter was nice enough to highlight tyson as 'Sheed was basically dominating him...    :headshake

Anybody else catch that?

How dare they do that to The Greatest Shot-Alterer in the League!

Cuz Eddy Curry woulda shut him down0rz!!1!1

We know you hate Tyson, you don't have to say it every day. It's almost like you hope he fails to stick it to Tyson fans.

Edited by WHarris1

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Dec 17, 2005 -> 03:13 PM)
Cuz Eddy Curry woulda shut him down0rz!!1!1

We know you hate Tyson, you don't have to say it every day.  It's almost like you hope he fails to stick it to Tyson fans.

And we know you're going to overreact after every bad bulls mistake and post it in these bulls game threads almost every game, yet you do it all the time...

I'll try and make it simple so that you can understand. I don't hate tyson. Never have. I want him to do well. I want him to contribute to my team. But my expectations of him are realistic, unlike a few of you. I don't think he's going to go down as a "legendary defender" like some of you do. I don't put him nor ever will put him in the same category as Brand, like some of you do. Some of you even think he's better than Brand, so pardon me while I laugh my ass off. He has not done anything to show that he can, and he continues to not show any signs of it, which is why I keep pointing it out. Don't fault me for proving you wrong...

And who's curry?? Does he play on the Bulls? If not, I'm not so interested in him...