NO game thread?

AnthraxFan93

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Dec 18, 2005 -> 06:00 PM)
Oh, by the way, the White Sox were 11-0 in the postseason when Bill Melton did pre/post game. They lost the only game he missed. (Game 1 ALCS, Ron Kittle)

They were also 11-0 in games which I didn't miss any of due to work :P

The only day I didn't skip was the day they lost.

f***ing DirecTV even has the goddamned replays blacked out! f*** YOU DIRECTV!!! It's not a live game, you're not carrying it on any of your "MLB" channels either (I subscribe to those too) but you're still f***ing blacking the game out!

The YES network replayed a Yankees/Braves world series game from 96 yesterday, why the f*** didn't you black that out.

You can tell I'm mad.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Dec 18, 2005 -> 05:04 PM)
f***ing DirecTV even has the goddamned replays blacked out!  f*** YOU DIRECTV!!!  It's not a live game, you're not carrying it on any of your "MLB" channels either (I subscribe to those too) but you're still f***ing blacking the game out!

The YES network replayed a Yankees/Braves world series game from 96 yesterday, why the f*** didn't you black that out.

You can tell I'm mad.

No s*** ! I'm in the same boat as u and I was workin when this game was on so I really wanted to see it. And since I was at the pennant clincher in Anaheim I wanted to record it on my dvd recorder too. I'm so super pissed.