Falcons @ Bears

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(qwerty @ Dec 18, 2005 -> 09:13 PM)
Would just like to say LOLOLOL to white sox josh's boy, orton.

I still give Orton credit. He did a hell of a job as a 4th round rookie on a team thats going to hopefully make the playoffs (until its official, I'll stick with this).

Rex (if healthY) and if he can continue to improve the next couple weeks will make the Bears a much scarier team in the playoffs.

I admit, I was wrong and I'm glad, Rexy!!!

Well now we finally have a chance to make noice in the playoffs. You Bears fan enjoy watching a real QB?

I can't believe how many people still wanted Orton playing...it feels good to be right. But more importantly GO BEARS! :headbang

Lovie Smith is my hero for bringing in Grossman enen though we were winning at the time. Ballsy move that turned out great...I am more pumped about Bears football than ever. :notworthy

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Dec 19, 2005 -> 12:22 AM)
Wait -- the NFC North isn't clinched yet?  What does it go by, after W-L record?  Divisional record, right?  And, I can't imagine the Vikes having a better divisional record than us... (have the Bears even lost a divisional game yet?)

Yeah, but the bears have 2 divisional games left, and the Vikes one. If the Bears lose both and the Vikes win theirs.... It's going to come down to whatever tie-breaker is after that.

I missed the first half and made it home right when the 2nd half started. On the way home I heard Grossman was coming in and that made a once s***ty day into the best one in a month.

It was so exciting to see Rex actually move the offense and im glad Lovie made the right call at halftime and did what was the best for the team. I also saw in the highlights Muhsin chewing out Orton on the sideline.... I dont hate Orton but that was awesome to see and might of been one of the reasons Lovie made the change...

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Dec 19, 2005 -> 12:43 AM)
Yeah, but the bears have 2 divisional games left, and the Vikes one. If the Bears lose both and the Vikes win theirs.... It's going to come down to whatever tie-breaker is after that.

If the Bears lose out and Vikes win out then the Vikings win the division. The Bears are undefeated in the North and the Vikings have lost 1 game. Like you said the Bears have two divisional games left so if they lose both and the Vikings win both then the Bears would have 2 losses in the division while the Vikings would have one.

Edited by Rowand44

Holy crap.. I am still not completely thawed out. By half time my fingers and toes - under several layers of socks, gloves, ski boots and about a case of those damn hand and feet warmers.. were a nice shade of blue and had no feeling. Beer froze within minutes of it being poured, quite a site.

The crowd was amazing.

QUOTE(Steff @ Dec 19, 2005 -> 06:43 AM)
Holy crap.. I am still not completely thawed out. By half time my fingers and toes - under several layers of socks, gloves, ski boots and about a case of those damn hand and feet warmers.. were a nice shade of blue and had no feeling. Beer froze within minutes of it being poured, quite a site.

The crowd was amazing.

Steff, I'm not positive, but I think at one point they showed you entirely bundled up (you could barely see anything so it may not have been you).

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Dec 19, 2005 -> 10:35 AM)
Steff, I'm not positive, but I think at one point they showed you entirely bundled up (you could barely see anything so it may not have been you).

Hehe... I was wrapped up good. I never Tivo the Bears games so I wouldn't be able to go look anyway. Figures.. I'm never on when I fix my hair. Just when I'm crying or wrapped in 15lbs of clothes. :lol:

QUOTE(Steff @ Dec 19, 2005 -> 08:56 AM)
Hehe... I was wrapped up good. I never Tivo the Bears games so I wouldn't be able to go look anyway. Figures.. I'm never on when I fix my hair. Just when I'm crying or wrapped in 15lbs of clothes.  :lol:

I could see a few inches of face and the eyes so that was the only view. It was a closeup of you, so I couldn't see anyone to the left or right. The person was wearing like a black jacket and was totally covered up.

I just thought about how cold I was at the Ravens game. I couldn't imagine being there last night.

QUOTE(Steff @ Dec 19, 2005 -> 09:04 AM)
I was wearing my black Pea Coat so it might have been me..

And believe it.. it was worse then when we were at the Ravens game. Brrr....

Does that have a furry hood or some sort? If it does, than you were once again famous and on national TV :D

I think if I were at the game yesterday, I'd have just had the hot chocolate guy sit on the steps cause I'd need it all the time (not only does it warm your hands when you hold it, but it warms you up when you drink it).

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Dec 19, 2005 -> 11:11 AM)
Does that have a furry hood or some sort?  If it does, than you were once again famous and on national TV  :D

I think if I were at the game yesterday, I'd have just had the hot chocolate guy sit on the steps cause I'd need it all the time (not only does it warm your hands when you hold it, but it warms you up when you drink it).

I was wearing a lighter hooded jacket underneath. LMAO.. the odds.

I drank hot chocolate like it was going out of style. Problem is that it was too cold so it didn't stay hot for long. I had 2 pairs of gloves on and those hand warmers.. nothing was helping. Humans aren't made to be out in that weather. It was 101 degrees COLDER then body temp... :o

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Dec 19, 2005 -> 10:59 AM)
I could see a few inches of face and the eyes so that was the only view.  It was a closeup of you, so I couldn't see anyone to the left or right.  The person was wearing like a black jacket and was totally covered up.

I just thought about how cold I was at the Ravens game.  I couldn't imagine being there last night.

Black jacket, eyes, few inches of face. That narrows it down to only one person. :bang

Rethink the career, Jas.

QUOTE(Steff @ Dec 19, 2005 -> 12:19 PM)
I was wearing a lighter hooded jacket underneath. LMAO.. the odds.

I drank hot chocolate like it was going out of style. Problem is that it was too cold so it didn't stay hot for long. I had 2 pairs of gloves on and those hand warmers.. nothing was helping. Humans aren't made to be out in that weather. It was 101 degrees COLDER then body temp...  :o

I love the Bears, but I wouldn't go to that game with free tix. I like watching them on TV. The Sox are the ones you need to watch up close and personal. :cheers

you are brave. :P