6 starters

KevHead0881

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Dec 21, 2005 -> 02:36 PM)
How about the loser is banished from Soxtalk forever?

I'm already sick of seeing 300 new threads posted per minute.  You'd think you'd fly under the radar.  Nope.

Maybe it's just me, but I think he's a very solid poster who posts interesting information.

Old habits die hard. 

Now the twenty threads per hour, tomorrow, the ever-witty derogatory pet-names for those on the Sox roster.

I think you need some thicker skin if those things bother you. Do some extra threads in The Hotstove forum really ruin your day? Aren't transaction threads what that forum is for?

This thread is actually humorous, but I will say this for Jabroni/SSH, he is trying very hard to be non confrontational and is letting all the little potshots roll off his back. He has already admitted he is Jabroni reincarnated, so I would say it's fair to let bygones be bygones and let him be.

QUOTE(JimH @ Dec 21, 2005 -> 08:51 AM)
This thread is actually humorous, but I will say this for Jabroni/SSH, he is trying very hard to be non confrontational and is letting all the little potshots roll off his back.  He has already admitted he is Jabroni reincarnated, so I would say it's fair to let bygones be bygones and let him be.

I suppose...not my call anyway.

Bah Humbug

Ian did you see the list of non tenders? Lots of bullpen guys, and lots of 4th OF types.

I don't think they'll have any problem bringing in depth. They always announce a bunch of these signings in January.

Ian did you see the list of non tenders?  Lots of bullpen guys, and lots of 4th OF types.

I don't think they'll have any problem bringing in depth.  They always announce a bunch of these signings in January.

What do you think of Chad Bradford? I would really like to add him.

Edited by SSH2005

QUOTE(JimH @ Dec 21, 2005 -> 08:56 AM)
Ian did you see the list of non tenders?  Lots of bullpen guys, and lots of 4th OF types.

I don't think they'll have any problem bringing in depth.  They always announce a bunch of these signings in January.

Sure did. Lot's of interesting names popping up...as a certain somebody I know predicted. ;)

Check your PMs a little later.

QUOTE(SSH2005 @ Dec 21, 2005 -> 03:01 PM)
You have to admire his love for Giles though.  He posts stats I've never even heard of to show how good Giles is.

I honestly think I've stopped reading stats on this site. Every stat seems as a way for a poster to push his belief onto others. Sometimes, it's better to not use stats as analyzing a player, and just trust what you see with your own eyes.

QUOTE(fathom @ Dec 21, 2005 -> 09:02 AM)
I honestly think I've stopped reading stats on this site.  Every stat seems as a way for a poster to push his belief onto others.  Sometimes, it's better to not use stats as analyzing a player, and just trust what you see with your own eyes.

74.6% of scouts and GM's feel stats are overrated.