Hockey Playoffs...for those who care..

Queen Prawn

This team drives me up a f***ing wall!!! They kick ass in the regular season and then stink it up in the playoffs. I am amazed that they got to the conference finals, but I think NJ will finish them off in the next few minutes (about 12 mins left in the 3rd tied 1-1).

In any sense (and probably the last time this season) GO SENS!!!!

This team drives me up a f***ing wall!!!  They kick ass in the regular season and then stink it up in the playoffs.  I am amazed that they got to the conference finals, but I think NJ will finish them off in the next few minutes (about 12 mins left in the 3rd tied 1-1).

In any sense (and probably the last time this season) GO SENS!!!!

I hope to see the Sens win. I am a big Andre Roy fan, and I started to follow the Sens when he was up there. But at least they got out of the first round this year!

If the matchup comes down to Anaheim-Ottawa, I bet it would be the least watched Cup series in history.

I won't care, I will still watch...I want Anaheim to win just to see another couple of players get their rings and move on to greatness after leaving the horse s*** organization known as the Blackhawks.

If the matchup comes down to Anaheim-Ottawa, I bet it would be the least watched Cup series in history.

I won't care, I will still watch...I want Anaheim to win just to see another couple of players get their rings and move on to greatness after leaving the horse s*** organization known as the Blackhawks.

Yeah, Steve Thomas came out of his coma when he left, didn't he???

Something about playing for the LackHawks brings out the loafing zombie in everyone...

:fyou Billy Buck Wirtz, you drunken Andy Griffith lookalike!!!

( there IS no offseason for Wirstz-bashing!! )

If it isn't St. Loser or Deadroit, I root for the American city in the Stanley Cup playoffs...

Go New Jersey!!!

The reason I want New Jersey to win is that exact reason reversed. New Jersey best players are Canadian,Slovakian,Russian ect. Ottawa's best players are Canadian,Sweedish,Russian ect. Everyone here in Canada, who doesn't give 2 s***s about Ottawa and probably cheers for one of their rivals is cheering for the Sens cause they're Canadian, the Devils are just as Canadian, perhaps a tad more. You are a big hockey fans so you are very much entitled to your selection but I really dislike that way of thinking. Booing the anthems, chanting U.S.A. against the Jays, Carlos Lee was born in f***ing Panama, hardly a great conquest for the U.S.A. May game 7 be excellent and our Devils overcome, but failing that go U.S.A. and Canada and everyone else.

Yeah, Steve Thomas came out of his coma when he left, didn't he???

Something about playing for the LackHawks brings out the loafing zombie in everyone...

Billy Buck Wirtz, you drunken Andy Griffith lookalike!!!

( there IS no offseason for Wirstz-bashing!! )

LMFAO!! dude you hit it on the head about Wirtz!

Booing the anthems, chanting U.S.A. against the Jays

dude, who started all that?

the booing of national anthems first took place in MONTREAL!!!!!!!

That's right, it was a Habs game. I am not saying two wrongs make a right, but you can expect it to happening to you if you choose to do it to us.

dude, who started all that?

the booing of national anthems first took place in MONTREAL!!!!!!!

That's right, it was a Habs game. I am not saying two wrongs make a right, but you can expect it to happening to you if you choose to do it to us.

Buzzz wrong try again cheif. I'm sure it started decades ago, but the Islanders did in the playoffs in 2 years ago aswell as the Pistons, well Before the Habs this year you dillhole. Futher I didn't do it to anybody thanks.

Personally, I consider Canada to be a close friend and ally. I also happen to think that Oh! Canada is one of the more beautiful national anthems in existance. I'll always root for the USA in international competitions, but I always pull for Canada unless they are play a USA team.