I am back

Spiff

I was in the hospital from the 2nd until today with a nifty little bug called Wegner's vasculitis, in case anyone had wondered where I went.

Anyway I tried to keep up with the Sox, I guess I like the Vazquez trade even though Chris Young was gettin a lot of good pub.

Hope everyone's holiday season is shaping up well. At least I got out in time to watch all the bowl games (and Christmas, obviously).

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Dec 21, 2005 -> 04:48 PM)
Nice to see ya back.

How enfeebled were ya?

Well....I had blood tests every day, I was on oxygen for about two weeks, I had a bronchoscopy and a surgical lung biopsy which led to two different chest tubes (to cure a collapsed lung), and there was a span of three or four days where all I could eat was jello and chicken broth. So now I'm pale and out of shape, but at least I'm not coughing up blood with migratory arthritis (the reason I originally went in).

QUOTE(Spiff @ Dec 21, 2005 -> 03:57 PM)
Well....I had blood tests every day, I was on oxygen for about two weeks, I had a bronchoscopy and a surgical lung biopsy which led to two different chest tubes (to cure a collapsed lung), and there was a span of three or four days where all I could eat was jello and chicken broth.  So now I'm pale and out of shape, but at least I'm not coughing up blood with migratory arthritis (the reason I originally went in).

Hopefully you are on the road to recovery. That entire ordeal sounds like hell. Thats a lot for anyone to go through, hopefully you are starting to feel better and can start on regular food again. Rest up and get better.

QUOTE(Spiff @ Dec 21, 2005 -> 03:46 PM)
I was in the hospital from the 2nd until today with a nifty little bug called Wegner's vasculitis, in case anyone had wondered where I went. 

Anyway I tried to keep up with the Sox, I guess I like the Vazquez trade even though Chris Young was gettin a lot of good pub.

Hope everyone's holiday season is shaping up well.  At least I got out in time to watch all the bowl games (and Christmas, obviously).

Welcome back dude. Glad you're feeling better.

:cheers