39 members have voted

1. 1. who best pitcher

• burly
    • kontreres
    • mcarty
    • vaskez
    • garlan
    • fredy

QUOTE(Frank the Tank 35 @ Dec 21, 2005 -> 03:58 PM)
kool, u must be a 1337 mid-skool member...

In all seriousness, if Vazquez' ship can be righted, he has the potential to be our ace.  C'mon Coop...

So does McCarthy.

So does Contreras.

So does Buehrle.

Man, everyone pitches up to their potential in that lineup next year, and the only thing that beats us is a Royal Flush.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Dec 21, 2005 -> 07:06 PM)
So does McCarthy.

So does Contreras.

So does Buehrle.

Man, everyone pitches up to their potential in that lineup next year, and the only thing that beats us is a Royal Flush.

I get it...our rotation is like a 5-of-a-kind...excellent poker reference. props my good sir.

QUOTE(Felix @ Dec 21, 2005 -> 07:36 PM)
What the hell sort of spelling is that in the poll?  I mean seriously, wtf.  Please, learn how to spell. :(

I agree, if someone is putting a poll up on the board, get the names spelled right with the last names also not just the first names.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Dec 21, 2005 -> 06:06 PM)
So does McCarthy.

So does Contreras.

So does Buehrle.

Au contrarie, not to be a poker stickler, but a 5-of-a-kind beats a Royal Flush.

Link

Thus, if you are correct, nothing beats us ;)

QUOTE(whitesox1976 @ Dec 21, 2005 -> 09:26 PM)
I agree, if someone is putting a poll up on the board, get the names spelled right with the last names also not just the first names.

I'm not quite positive, nor am I sure why, but it looks like the names are purposely spelled incorrectly. If he's got the brains to start the poll, he'd at least have the brains to get at least one of the names right.