Christmas plans

southsider2k5

Well, this weekend I will be working on the house Saturday and Sunday. Sunday painting the kitchen and dining room then sunday putting up new walls in the basement and making a fintess room and tool shed.

But for my christmas, the family goes to church on the 6th and then we have the whole family come over on the 7th all day.

Christmas Eve i'm going with to my girlfriend's aunt's house to celebrate with her family. I hope at some point to make it over for the party for my dad's side of the family.

Christmas day with my mom's side of the family. I'm real excited this year because we always have this "christmas contest." This year's game is based around the white sox.

But yeah, i'm still trying to figure out the plans with the girlfriend for this weekend. The whole visiting both families thing on the same day makes me feel like i'm an old married man already.

Going to my uncle's house in Detroit tomorrow night for Christmas Eve. It is going to be a total disaster. My grandfather just died in November and my grandmother is in an alzheimers ward and she doesn't know who I am. My whole family is fighting and yet we are still going up there into the mess just because it is a tradition. I'm also probably going to be driving home during the Bears game Sunday so I won't even be able to watch the division clinching game. Other than that, it should be a great Christmas! Merry friggen Christmas. :santabye

But actually I'm still in high spirits. I just like to stay out of all that stupid family drama.