Christmas 2005: Where Are You?

Texsox

This morning a friend and I are doing some exploring is a local river that minds its way through the area. Development on one end has obscured the waterway and we are looking to trace the original path as best as possible for a Boy Scout trip. Later we will be attending Christmas Eve Mass, dinner, and for the first time in 17 years, I have no, nada, zip, none Christmas gifts to assemble.

Right now it’s nothing but football. In a couple of hours my family and I will be off to Winnetka where my cousins live. After that it’s off to Church. And then its back home, here in Gary, where it should be midnight by the time we return. Just in time for opening presents.

We had lunch at home today, which is what we do every year. Of course it may be the last with the whole family again, depending on what happens with me after I finish Uni, and my sister probably relocating somewhere else in Australia to get the type of job she wants.