Merry Christmas!!!

bulokis

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2005 @ Dec 24, 2005 -> 07:27 PM)
Merry Christmas to everyone at Soxtalk. :santa  This has been the most amazing year of my life as far as sports go.  I feel lucky I was able to share this magical year with all of you.

^ yeah that.

There's almost been too much sucess in my life this year, god knows it won't last much longer :lol:

Merry Christmas, Soxtalk! What a year.

As the Cubs fans in their Cubs footy-pajamas ran down the stairs, opened up their gifts, and realized there would be no World Championship swag under the tree for many, many years to come, my Christmas joy increased tenfold.

Merry Christmas, indeed.

QUOTE(Elcaballo45 @ Dec 27, 2005 -> 12:08 PM)
Haha, that photo is just wrong.

Happy New Year Everyone! :santabye

It is wrong...."Reindeer" are actually Carinou, a native deer subspecies which reside in Alaska and the Northwestern territories of Canada. On Santa Claus's grave, it is clearly a Whitetail deer on the tombstone. Whitetail make habitats in the lower 48 and southern parts of Canada and in Mexico as well. Carbiou and Whitetail deer are 2 different animals. That photo is quite incorrect. :rudolph