Fearless prediction

southsider2k5

Guest hotsoxchick1
Mike Maroth will beat Jon Garland Friday nite for his first victory of the season.  We seem to be very charitable for teams that can't win...

hard to aruge that one with garland on the mound........get used to seeing this face alot during his game------> :o or even a few of these------> :huh: ...and expect this from the fans-----> :fyou :finger :finger :fyou if he gets rocked bad enough ya know they will rush the mounbd and do this -------> :bang to jon.......and we will all leave the ball park like this ------> :angry: .....we start saturdays game like this------> :D and hopefully we leave the park like this------> :cheers should be a good weekend........i hope....... :headbang

hard to aruge that one with garland on the mound........get  used to seeing this face alot during his game------>  :o  or even a few of these------> :huh: ...and expect this from the fans-----> :fyou  :finger  :finger  :fyou  if he gets rocked bad enough ya know they will rush the mounbd and do this -------> :bang  to jon.......and we will all leave the ball park like this ------> :angry: .....we start saturdays  game like this------> :D  and hopefully we leave the park like this------> :cheers should be a good weekend........i hope....... :headbang

magic.gif

We need this guy to put a spell on Jon where he thinks he is pitching against the Twins all the time.

All year Sox fans have made 'fearless predictions' and all year they have been wrong...just you watch though this one will be the one that is correct, damned White Sox luck.

I hate Maroth already, and we haven't even lost yet

All year Sox fans have made 'fearless predictions' and all year they have been wrong...just you watch though this one will be the one that is correct, damned White Sox luck.

We've tried to fight Murphy's Law....and Murphy's Law always kicks our ass.

Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong.

Mike Maroth will beat Jon Garland Friday nite for his first victory of the season.  We seem to be very charitable for teams that can't win...

I said that earlier this week and was hammered , but I believe it :huh:

I do seem to remember saying that Carlos would have a BIG year this year even before the season began. Look at what he's been doing. :headbang

hard to aruge that one with garland on the mound........get  used to seeing this face alot during his game------>  :o  or even a few of these------> :huh: ...and expect this from the fans-----> :fyou  :finger  :finger  :fyou  if he gets rocked bad enough ya know they will rush the mounbd and do this -------> :bang  to jon.......and we will all leave the ball park like this ------> :angry: .....we start saturdays  game like this------> :D  and hopefully we leave the park like this------> :cheers should be a good weekend........i hope....... :headbang

I got a migraine reading your post. :lol:

Well, with this year's Sox..unless proven otherwise with consistency that prediction is probable :o

Smileys tell it all, dont they? :D

And KipperFan, can ya make that sig a little smaller? it always stretches the page on my comp.