Loving This Site...

Winning Ugly

...even more now, since espn has added their message boards to the list or Orbitz pop-up ad spamming.

Another reason is my internet at work has a firewall, and for some reason this site is not listed under "sports" where I would get a "block page" screen every minute and have to keep clicking continue to get to where I want to go.

Strangely, WSI is the opposite. Weird.

Once again, kudos to the staff on keeping up on this great site full of good folks and forums.

...even more now, since espn has added their message boards to the list or Orbitz pop-up ad spamming.

Another reason is my internet at work has a firewall, and for some reason this site is not listed under "sports" where I would get a "block page" screen every minute and have to keep clicking continue to get to where I want to go.

Once again, kudos to the staff on keeping up on this great site full of good folks and forums.

Those Orbiz ads SUCK ASS over there. EVERY SINGLE time you click on ANYTHING those damn things pop up. That is incentive to not even read anything over there.

Those Orbiz ads SUCK ASS over there. EVERY SINGLE time you click on ANYTHING those damn things pop up. That is incentive to not even read anything over there.

Even when you click "Back"

I have the same block thing and have to use quota time to view sports stuff. But, I get popups all day long.. :huh: