Wrigley Congratulates White Sox

Controlled Chaos

QUOTE(YASNY @ Dec 29, 2005 -> 09:55 AM)
Does anyone have the picture of the skyline with "SOX WIN" on the buildings?  For that matter, any other good pictures will be appreciated.  We can put them all in this thread for convenience sake.

I have a nice one on my computer back at school, that I won't be able to get to until next week, if no one else posts the exact picture, but here's one from a Sox ad.

shoulders.jpg

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Dec 29, 2005 -> 10:41 AM)
Is this the one you were thinking of YAS?

No, the one I was looking at was brighter.

To be honest, I saved the pic I'm looking for as my desktop background. I just don't know how to get it from there to my imaging program.

Edited by YASNY

QUOTE(YASNY @ Dec 29, 2005 -> 12:25 PM)
No, the one I was looking at was brighter.

To be honest, I saved the pic I'm looking for as my desktop background.  I just don't know how to get it from there to my imaging program.

Ahhh, try this: Right click the desktop, pick Properties, and go to the desktop tab. The background image selections are available and your image will be highlighted and probably called "Internet Explorer Wallpaper". Just pick the browse button and it will take you where that picture is stored. Then copy and rename it and there you go.

SFF

QUOTE(SpringfieldFan @ Dec 29, 2005 -> 12:37 PM)
Ahhh, try this:  Right click the desktop, pick Properties, and go to the desktop tab. The background image selections are available and your image will be highlighted and probably called "Internet Explorer Wallpaper".  Just pick the browse button and it will take you where that picture is stored.  Then copy and rename it and there you go. 

SFF

Thank you! That did the trick.