world series game 2

RockRaines

Watching these games the more I hate Buck and McCarver. They dwelled on the Dye thing as if it could have been strike three. It wasn't as if Wheeler had good stuff geez. Also Iguchi looked safe and they kind of gloss over it. They also never for a moment speak as if the ball may have hit the ground on the AJ thing. Also The LF on the AJ ball never had his back to the infield until the last moment. It looked as Rowand says it was either going to be caught or a home run. McCarver kept going on about how he thought he was right and to a degree he was but I also got Rowand's point.

They are brutal. Ya that taste is gone Tim. You would think that the Sox were a minor league time from hearing this. Any compliments seem forced. Konerko homered because Dye cheated, very little credit to the fact he looked for a pitch, got it, and didn't miss hit.

Buck and McCarver blow. I'd much rather listen to that ass chris Berman, at least he has some damn enthusiasm...

"Back, back, back, GOOOOOOOONNNNEEEE!!!!!"

Compared to...

"It's going... back at the wall... this ball is GONE. Podsenik. Home run."

If you remember the call (or numerous calls with bass when there should be shouting), all you have to do is imagine it in your head again.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Dec 30, 2005 -> 09:03 AM)
Oh, they were flat out making s*** up too.  A-row is apparently a great breaking ball hitter according to them.  Then they dwelled on this apparent depth perception issue that Crede has?  WTF

Crede really doesn't 'see' pop ups. Watch him play, I give him credit for learning to handle them as well as he can, but everybody on the team will take a pop up before they leave it to Joe - even Mark B cuts him off.

QUOTE(TheBigHurt @ Dec 30, 2005 -> 12:24 PM)
Buck and McCarver blow. I'd much rather listen to that ass chris Berman, at least he has some damn enthusiasm...

"Back, back, back, GOOOOOOOONNNNEEEE!!!!!"

Compared to...

"It's going... back at the wall... this ball is GONE. Podsenik. Home run."

If you remember the call (or numerous calls with bass when there should be shouting), all you have to do is imagine it in your head again.

(

Talking about whether Lidge needed to get the taste of Pujols out of his mouth)

Mc:  I don't think that taste is there

Buck:  Podsednik swings and hits a high fly ball, deep right center field...that ball is GONE!

Mc:  That taste is there now.

-Poetic Justice.