So there's a deer carcass on the side of the road

sox4lifeinPA

I saw it there last night right after someone hit it (when bambi was still living). There was a guy in the road on a cell phone and frantically waving people past their car. ok, I guess someone might have been hurt in a car...

BUT

Today coming home from work I see said deer...and RIBBONS laid on the deer in a dramatic and memorial-like fashion.

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?????!?!?!

Deer are useless except to car insurance companies. (if you hit a deer, it's your fault in PA. If a deer hits you, it's there's)

Thank God...one more deer gone!

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Dec 31, 2005 -> 11:42 AM)
I saw it there last night right after someone hit it (when bambi was still living). There was a guy in the road on a cell phone and frantically waving people past their car. ok, I guess someone might have been hurt in a car...

BUT

Today coming home from work I see said deer...and RIBBONS laid on the deer in a dramatic and memorial-like fashion.

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?????!?!?!

Deer are useless except to car insurance companies. (if you hit a deer, it's your fault in PA. If a deer hits you, it's there's)

Thank God...one more deer gone!

They make a mighty fine deer sausage.

My cousins live up in Minnesota (Huge Twins fans :puke ) Anyway they were coming home from a Christmas party when my oldest cousin hit a deer that dodged out in front of the car. It completely damage the front end of the car and its antlers crash through the windshield. The glass got my cousins eye and my other cousins face. The people in the back were okay, and luckly all my cousin needed was some minor surgery done on his eye. I just couldn't believe how this deer jump right out infront of the car

QUOTE(soxman352000 @ Dec 31, 2005 -> 07:21 PM)
My cousins live up in Minnesota (Huge Twins fans  :puke ) Anyway they were coming home from a Christmas party when my oldest cousin hit a deer that dodged out in front of the car. It completely damage the front end of the car and its antlers crash through the windshield. The glass got my cousins eye and my other cousins face. The people in the back were okay, and luckly all my cousin needed was some minor surgery done on his eye. I just couldn't believe how this deer jump right out infront of the car

I'm assuming that the deer died.