NFL Coaches Firings Galore!

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jan 1, 2006 -> 07:53 PM)
If Jeff Fisher became available a lot of team would definitely love to have him. It depends on what owner Bud Adams wants to do, but Fisher isn't in any trouble right now.

And the more I think about it, the more Herm Edwards seems like the perfect coach for the Chiefs.

I'd love to see either of these coaches coach the Chiefs. But I don't think either will be fired. There's no reason to get rid of Fisher, he had the youngest team in the league and for a few years his team has been fighting the salary cap. I miss seeing those Titans in the playoffs.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Jan 3, 2006 -> 04:07 PM)
I'd love to see either of these coaches coach the Chiefs.

Don't underestimate the chances of Edwards ending up there...the Jets have thus far refused to give him a contract extension beyond next year, and Vermiel himself dropped Edwards's name as a possible replacement a couple of weeks ago. If the Jets weren't enthusiastic about keeping Edwards around after next season, which again may be another rebuilding year, especially with holes at RB, QB, and WR, then they may decide whatever compensation KC would offer would be worth the coaching search.

• 2 weeks later...