just another slap in the face for frank from kenny....

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

yeah well look at how long it took before someone finally yanked him out of the rotation when they figured out it was sore in the first place........we do have moe, curly and larry running the show here ya know.........

Guest hotsoxchick1

dan aka getupguy wrote a nice email to the front office about franks presence missing from the stationary.... heres their response to him... its good for a few laughs.....so tell me does kark, baines,fox, apprico, and blackjack still play for the sox? how could it seem to be misleading anyone if frank made the all star team when wearing a sox uniform... wether he stays or goes he still made the team when playing for us... why shouldnt he be on there with the rest of them... sounds like more backpedaling from the front office to me......

Dan-

My answer to the absence of Thomas's picture from the All Star

flyer was the same as yours. Apparently, because of his unknown

contract status at print time, the decision was made to not

include Frank's picture on the flyer. We did not want it to

appear that we were misleading the fans through our advertising

of the All Star Game.

Your point is definitely heard, however, and I agree that he is

our greatest offensive player in the history of this franchise.

After your initial call, we apparently received a lot more

public responses on this.

Have a good day!

Alison Oliverio

Chicago White Sox

Phone: (312) 674-5329

Fax: (312) 674-5140

www.whitesox.com

For group outings/party areas and ticket plan information

contact us at (312) 674-1000 or (312)674-5140

Its still a bunch of crap if you ask me. How do you expect to win if you can't treat people who have been loyal to you with respect.

When Thomas signed that contract a long time ago he did it well under market value and then he gets dicked around by the Sox.

I don't have a problem with using the clause, its what its their for, but screwing him from things like this is ridiculous.

Gimme their email addie, I'm going to have a talk with them.

Guest hotsoxchick1

jason direct your email to allison at the www. whatever it is .com on the end of the reply i posted that dan got.. .the message will get through loud and clear i promise you .. allison is one who does actually respond to anything shes sent......of course the answer you get may not be the one your looking for... but youll get one just the same... you can even call i believe the phone number is on there somewhere or fax her a nasty gram...... i have taken the liberties of doing just that email and fax..... someone will see it sooner or later and from the last statement on her reply it seems that most fans have voiced their opinion as well...........every shout out helps........maybe it will get kenny in the hot seat????? one can only hope anyhow......

I'll call her up on my way to school or something. I got free long distance and talking in person is always the best way to say my gripe, but I'm not going to hold it to him being left out of the banner. I'm also going to tell her to give JR an application to make me the new general manager.

Guest hotsoxchick1

funny thing is i just got of the phone with gug.. and he told me that he in fact talked to gallas today as well as jr's assistant.. and guess what.. they both claim that neither of them had any clue that this all star flyer even existed untill the phones started ringing off the hook yesterday with complaints about frank not being on there.......i say give them a call jas.. the more who chime in the merrier i think... hey maybe it will wake up jr from his winter slumber and pull the plug on kenny

Guest Ncorgbl

I've loved the White Sox for over 51 years, but in one season Kenny Williams has made me so fed up, and Jerry Reinsdorf allowing it, that I hope Frank Thomas gets more money elswhere, and I'll go with him.

No player is bigger than the team, not Thomas, nor anyone else. However, when the G.M. all but tells us we won't be winning anything soon, it's time to make a decision. I've had it with this goof who took us from 95 wins and a division, straight down to 80 wins.

It makes me wanna :puke

Guest hotsoxchick1

the thing of it is jason that boycott has already begun......i have been in touch with a few people at the sox front offices within the past few days and the season ticket holder sales have dropped dramatically..... its not even close to the response they a had expected ..(espically since they host the allstar game)..... and if frank does in fact leave come dec. 7th you can expect to see a huge decrease in season ticket sales.....win or lose its going to be hard to rebound and fill seats with the bulls*** treatment the players and FANS have been subjected to thus far..........lies, and bulls*** gain you no respect.... kenny can put that in his pipe and smoke it..........