Scrubs

Steff

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Jan 5, 2006 -> 05:12 AM)
OK, smarties, what happened to The guy Becky's husband Mark after the show ended?

The actor went on to the show "Angel" where he was for a few years, but he died of a drug overdose a few years ago. Not sure what the Rosanne writers did with the character.

QUOTE(juddling @ Jan 5, 2006 -> 02:00 AM)
The actor went on to the show "Angel" where he was for a few years, but he died of a drug overdose a few years ago.  Not sure what the Rosanne writers did with the character.

The ending was one of the worst in anything ever put on screen.

QUOTE(juddling @ Jan 5, 2006 -> 03:00 AM)
The actor went on to the show "Angel" where he was for a few years, but he died of a drug overdose a few years ago.  Not sure what the Rosanne writers did with the character.

Ding Ding!

I knew Glen Quinn went on to play the half-demon Doyle in the first season of Angel because that stupid show and Bufft were guilty pleasures of mine. Until a couple of weeks ago, though, I had no idea he OD'd, and it happened back in 2002.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Jan 5, 2006 -> 06:11 AM)
Ding Ding!

I knew Glen Quinn went on to play the half-demon Doyle in the first season of Angel because that stupid show and Bufft were guilty pleasures of mine.  Until a couple of weeks ago, though, I had no idea he OD'd, and it happened back in 2002.

On the last episode of roseanne they went back and added in that he had died... thought that was kinda cool. They of course did it on angel too...

QUOTE(q\/\/3r+y @ Jan 5, 2006 -> 02:39 AM)
The ending was one of the worst in anything ever put on screen.

I finally saw the last episode for the first time just a few months ago. I almost wish I hadn't. It really kinda ruins the last season or 2 (after they won the lottery) knowing that it was all fake even though the show pretty much went in the crapper around that time anyway...

Edited by Iwritecode

QUOTE(Iwritecode @ Jan 5, 2006 -> 11:46 AM)
I finally saw the last episode for the first time just a few months ago. I almost wish I hadn't. It really kinda ruins the last season or 2 (after they won the lottery) knowing that it was all fake even though the show pretty much went in the crapper around that time anyway...

Actually everything that happened after she got the room made for her in the basement along with the typewriter... was all made up

QUOTE(Iwritecode @ Jan 5, 2006 -> 11:46 AM)

i think the last episode was kind of a save because of how awful the show had gotten after they won the lottery.