Lindsay Lohan admits drug use, bulimia battle

whitesoxfan101

This is why Hollywood sucks.....it takes good look women and turns them into coke snorting skeletons. I'll take women that you know....eat their food and don't throw it up, have real boobs, make good decisions involving their health and life in general.

But then again, I'm boring.

Hollywood did it...?? Like.. the sign..? :rolly

Hollywood doesn't do s***. Spineless weak cowardly females (and males) who fail to use the gray matter in their skulls do this to themselves.

One can be skinny without using drugs and throwing up. Plain and simple, they are too stupid and pathetic to do it the right way.

I just find it funny that disney spent supposedly like a million dollars on making her breasts smaller for herbie ( like it really costs any where near that) because it was a pg or pg 13 film. Shortly there after she gets rid of her implants...

Edited by qwerty

QUOTE(Steff @ Jan 4, 2006 -> 03:03 PM)
Hollywood did it...?? Like.. the sign..?  :rolly

Hollywood doesn't do s***. Spineless weak cowardly females (and males) who fail to use the gray matter in their skulls do this to themselves.

One can be skinny without using drugs and throwing up. Plain and simple, they are too stupid and pathetic to do it the right way.

Well there is a big difference between skinny and anorexic. I really didn't express it right, Hollywood didn't do it at all. It's just, you see woman after woman head into hollywood with a real body and looking great, and they turn into skeletons with 10 pounds of makeup on their face and drug problems. It's amazing what people will do to themselves if they think it will make them money.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jan 4, 2006 -> 04:00 PM)
This is why Hollywood sucks.....it takes good look women and turns them into coke snorting skeletons.  I'll take women that you know....eat their food and don't throw it up, have real boobs, make good decisions involving their health and life in general.

Call me what you will, but the thing that depresses me isn't that good looking, properly curvy women get turned into walking sticks. OK, well, that depresses me a little.

But what bothers me more is that any person feels the need to be that concerned about their weight or their looks to begin with. Honestly, I wish people wouldn't make such a big deal about 10 pounds here or that curve there.

Want to change your body? Great, have at it. Should someone else feel like a loser if they aren't magazine material? Uh, no.

Edited by NorthSideSox72

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Jan 4, 2006 -> 03:19 PM)
Call me what you will, but the thing that depresses me isn't that good looking, properly curvy women get turned into walking sticks.  OK, well, that depresses me a little. 

But what bothers me more is that any person feels the need to be that concerned about their weight or their looks to begin with.  Honestly, I wish people wouldn't make such a big deal about 10 pounds here or that curve there.

Want to change your body?  Great, have at it.  Should someone else feel like a loser if they aren't magazine material?  Uh, no.

Very good points. I have gotten into so many debates with women and friends and such about those things. You don't have to be a stick figure and always worry about a few pounds of weight to be attractive. But sadly that's what a lot of women seem to think, and you can't convince them otherwise. Although I guess it could definitely be said these women are just too self-consious and weak minded, but i'm not quite harsh enough to say that.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jan 4, 2006 -> 03:22 PM)
Although I guess it could definitely be said these women are just too self-consious and weak minded, but i'm not quite harsh enough to say that.

I am. And I'll add that they are idiots as well.

Teen actress Lindsay Lohan, who was hospitalised in Miami this week suffering from asthma, said dabbling in drugs and battling bulimia pushed her close to emotional and physical collapse.

In Other News, The Sun came up.

LOL. I love when actors "come out" with info that everyone has known for a while.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jan 4, 2006 -> 03:27 PM)
:lolhitting  :lol:

I've never been a women so I wouldn't know personally, but I'll take your word for it.  It sure seems like you'd have to be weak minded to be that concerned with looks and weight.

I think to care what others think is human nature.. But to choose to live an unhealthy lifestyle because of that is plain stupid. I'll be the first to admit I care a great deal about being fit and thin and I work out and watch what I eat to maintain my body. But I don't starve myself, take drugs, or puke up a perfectly good meal. I work out and eat fairly healthy. There are ways to maintain it without killing myself. It takes work though. It's the morons like this that use the excuse that they are too busy or whatever to do it the right way. There are many females in Hollywood that are thin but do it the right way (Ashlee Judd, Madonna, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Garner (pre pregnancy she was smoking hot, IMO, and will likely return that way), and many others). I have no sympathy for these chicks.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jan 4, 2006 -> 03:53 PM)
I think to care what others think is human nature.. But to choose to live an unhealthy lifestyle because of that is plain stupid. I'll be the first to admit I care a great deal about being fit and thin and I work out and watch what I eat to maintain my body. But I don't starve myself, take drugs, or puke up a perfectly good meal. I work out and eat fairly healthy. There are ways to maintain it without killing myself. It takes work though. It's the morons like this that use the excuse that they are too busy or whatever to do it the right way. There are many females in Hollywood that are thin but do it the right way (Ashlee Judd, Madonna, Jessica Alba, Jennifer Garner (pre pregnancy she was smoking hot, IMO, and will likely return that way), and many others). I have no sympathy for these chicks.

Well said....and I agree on all those women, except Madonna is like 100 so I can't call her hot. :ph34r:

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jan 4, 2006 -> 03:56 PM)
Well said....and I agree on all those women, except Madonna is like 100 so I can't call her hot.  :ph34r:

LOL.. Kids :lolhitting

She's mid 40's and smoookkkiiinnnggg hot!! I pray I look half that good at her age.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jan 4, 2006 -> 03:59 PM)
LOL.. Kids  :lolhitting

She's mid 40's and smoookkkiiinnnggg hot!! I pray I look half that good at her age.

Yeah, and the bizarre thing about her is she doesn't look fake. You'd figure she'd have had 100 face lifts and botox and all that to keep looking good at her age, but she passes the eye test for being natural.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jan 4, 2006 -> 04:02 PM)
Yeah, and the bizarre thing about her is she doesn't look fake.  You'd figure she'd have had 100 face lifts and botox and all that to keep looking good at her age, but she passes the eye test for being natural.

She's definitely found the fountain of something... I think the next one to age as well as her is Angelina Jolie. Jolie has a lot of the same facial skin qualities as Madonna did at Jolie's age.

LOL.. I went waaaay off topic here. Sorry for the hijack. :lolhitting

QUOTE(Steff @ Jan 4, 2006 -> 01:23 PM)
I am. And I'll add that they are idiots as well.

Agreed. Too many people listen to everyone else instead of themselves. There are no quick fixes in life and if your a strong enough individual you won't be so worried about what other people thing (especially if your confident in yourself).

QUOTE(Steff @ Jan 4, 2006 -> 04:08 PM)
She's definitely found the fountain of something... I think the next one to age as well as her is Angelina Jolie. Jolie has a lot of the same facial skin qualities as Madonna did at Jolie's age.

LOL.. I went waaaay off topic here. Sorry for the hijack.  :lolhitting

Feel free to do whatever you want in any thread if your going to talk about Angelina Jolie. She is unbelieveable, I'm not one to condone this sort of thing, but if I were Brad Pitt (LMAO, yeah right..) I'd have ditched Jennifer Aniston too if I had a chance at that.

QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Jan 4, 2006 -> 02:13 PM)
What I thought was great about this story was that Lorne Michaels told her she had a problem.

When the guy that shepherded John Belushi and Chris Farley tells you that you have an issue, get thee to rehab fast!

I'm not sure if this was implied by the word "Shepherded" or not, but Michaels actually worked incredibly hard to try to force Farley to clean himself up, suspensions, active interventions, etc. Farley was actually sober and clean coming off of SNL, but he really fell apart after "Beverly Hills Ninja" again.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jan 4, 2006 -> 03:59 PM)
LOL.. Kids  :lolhitting

one of the best SNL jokes in years was about Madonna's and Spears' kiss on some award show.

Fallon said "That was hot, if you find sad desperation for attention hot"

Couldn't agree more with that crack!