Lindsay Lohan admits drug use, bulimia battle

whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Jan 4, 2006 -> 03:46 PM)
one of the best SNL jokes in years was about Madonna's and Spears' kiss on some award show. 

Fallon said "That was hot, if you find sad desperation for attention hot"

Couldn't agree more with that crack!

No, the best joke about that was when Halle Berry hosted later that season with Britney Spears as the musical guest...in late October of 03, and Lorne et. al spent the monologue trying to convince Halle and Britney to do another kiss, and Lorne's last desperate attempt was "If not me, then do it for those poor Cub fans."

Man, I was on the floor for the first 20 minutes of the show. I still watch when that one is replayed.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jan 4, 2006 -> 06:26 PM)
I'm not sure if this was implied by the word "Shepherded" or not, but Michaels actually worked incredibly hard to try to force Farley to clean himself up, suspensions, active interventions, etc.  Farley was actually sober and clean coming off of SNL, but he really fell apart after "Beverly Hills Ninja" again.

I'm just saying, if anyone can spot a problem - its this guy.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jan 4, 2006 -> 03:56 PM)
Well said....and I agree on all those women, except Madonna is like 100 so I can't call her hot.  :ph34r:

few points...

it isn't hollywood... it's just kids trying to be accepted, i'm not saying it is right. she's now in the "paris hilton circle" ( as page 6 regularly reports, my favorite..) which carries alot of "pressure" to be accepted...

drugs/hollywood socialites have been around for a LLLOOONNNGGGG time, everyone knows Lucille Ball was a saint , and the list goes on and on and on, once again I'm not saying it is right, but it isn't news. the internet and camera phones just uncover it faster.

lastly... madonna 100 are you kidding me... did ya see on the cover of Rolling Stone last month?? she's smokin hot...

that is all...

QUOTE(sec159row2 @ Jan 4, 2006 -> 09:01 PM)
few points...

lastly... madonna 100 are you kidding me... did ya see on the cover of Rolling Stone last month?? she's smokin hot... 

that is all...

She looks better now than when she was all into her feminism stage. Hairy bastard she was...

Edited by qwerty

QUOTE(Steff @ Jan 4, 2006 -> 04:53 PM)
I work out and eat fairly healthy.

I didn't know beer was healthy :ph34r: Oh wait, it said eat fairly healthy. :bang

and to keep this beautiful pot belly I have, I drink plenty of beer and sit on my couch. Works wonders!

Heineken is "icky". It tastes like a macro US imitating a German beer with funky imitation tastes. IMO. Just a weird flavor.

Oh, and the one Heinie commercial kills me. It's O.K. to set fire to a $1000+ Gibson Les Paul, but NOT O.K. to spill your lowsy beer on it. Sorry, I'm holding auditions, if the person sets fire to their guitar, I'm hitting them with the damn beer bottle.

Edited by Kid Gleason

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Jan 6, 2006 -> 01:55 PM)
Heineken is "icky". It tastes like a macro US imitating a German beer with funky imitation tastes. IMO. Just a weird flavor.

Oh, and the one Heinie commercial kills me. It's O.K. to set fire to a $1000+ Gibson Les Paul, but NOT O.K. to spill your lowsy beer on it. Sorry, I'm holding auditions, if the person sets fire to their guitar, I'm hitting them with the damn beer bottle.

God damn beer AND guitar elitists.

:D

Put me down as a Heineken fan, although ever since they've started selling Corona's down here, haven't really moved away from that.

Although Jim you'll be pleased to know, I did have a Leffe Beer at a Bar down in Melbourne 2 days before XMas. I was honestly shocked they had it on tap quite frankly. :cheers

But uh yes, back to the all important issue of Lohan's bulimia. :bang

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jan 6, 2006 -> 07:34 PM)
Put me down as a Heineken fan, although ever since they've started selling Corona's down here, haven't really moved away from that.

Although Jim you'll be pleased to know, I did have a Leffe Beer at a Bar down in Melbourne 2 days before XMas. I was honestly shocked they had it on tap quite frankly.  :cheers

But uh yes, back to the all important issue of Lohan's bulimia.  :bang

I've become quite the fan of your countries Cooper's Best Extra Stout. That stuff is REALLY quite good!

Nah, no war. My fave guitar companies are:

Hagstrom

Epiphone (old classic original line, though I do love my new Zephyr)

Gretsch

and I would love to own a nice Guild Jazz box.

Fender was never known for archtops, so that is why I am not a fan of Fender. If they ain't hollow at all, I have very little interest in them.

Wow, you must have one of the first years!

Sometimes crappy guitars are the best guitars. You can find collectors who are dedicated to the crappy guitars. I know a guy who collects Hondo's. He has about 20 of the stinking things. I have one, and I would never consider collecting them. I got it when I was 10 and I had to learn guitar maintenance right away! LOL!

Squire ain't bad though, and if I were to HAVE to HAVE a Strat in my collection, I would buy a Squire version.

I just rarely see the praise of them. Just like Epiphone, they are the unjustly neglected guitars.