XBOX advice

mr_genius

I enjoy Madden games quite a lot on my XBox. Personally, all the Halo hype is BS to me. I find the game pretty lackluster. But that's just my opinion. If you like war games, any Call of Duty games pretty much rock. Midnight Club, Need for Speed, and Project Gotham Racing are the top 3 car games (in that order.) Also, NHL 2k6 look fricking spectacular. And as SNB said, the GTA games are better on Xbox than PS2.

Edited by SoxFan1

QUOTE(SnB @ Jan 5, 2006 -> 08:49 PM)
the GTA series

halo 2

...depends what sports games your into.

ok, it came with both of those so i'll try em out. EDIT:actually, i've already beat most the GTA on playstation2 and didn't think they were all that great.

what are the best football and baseball games? i'm guessing the EA games are probably the best.

Edited by mr_genius

QUOTE(mr_genius @ Jan 5, 2006 -> 10:52 PM)
ok, it came with both of those so i'll try em out. EDIT:actually, i've already beat most the GTA on playstation2 and didn't think they were all that great.

what are the best football and baseball games? i'm guessing the EA games are probably the best.

EA is definitely the way to go IMO. Madden and NCAA Football 06 are great. Baseball wise, nothing beats MVP but this year they'll only have the college edition if you haven;t heard already.

QUOTE(mr_genius @ Jan 5, 2006 -> 08:52 PM)

yes,

I enjoy EA's NCAA series more than madden and MVP is by far the best baseball game, no question.

QUOTE(mr_genius @ Jan 5, 2006 -> 08:52 PM)

I don't know what you could dislike about it. My roommates and I have been playing it for a year whenever we're bored. It's a great time killer and something to definitely laugh at when you're trying to do something funny.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jan 5, 2006 -> 08:58 PM)
I don't know what you could dislike about it.  My roommates and I have been playing it for a year whenever we're bored.  It's a great time killer and something to definitely laugh at when you're trying to do something funny.

i liked GTAIII and Vice City, just got bored with it after i beat it.

For a completely different type of game...Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. There are three games in the series, but start with Sands of Time because A) you should be able to buy it new, real cheap and B) its the first game in the series.

It may sound or look like a weird game, but its one of the top 5 games I've ever played.