Joey update...

Steff

First I want to thank all of you that have been calling and writing inquiring about Joey's status. It's meant a great deal to have so many concerned.

Sadly, Joey passed away this morning from complications too many for his poor little body to handle. He was comfortable in the arms of and surrounded by his family.

Jim and I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers more then you all can know.

Oh Steff, I'm so sorry. Having lost a son, I can relate to the loss of a loved one so close and so young. Please know I send my deepest heart felt condolences to you, Jim and the entire family.

Edited by YASNY

QUOTE(Steff @ Jan 7, 2006 -> 09:21 AM)
First I want to thank all of you that have been calling and writing inquiring about Joey's status. It's meant a great deal to have so many concerned.

Sadly, Joey passed away this morning from complications too many for his poor little body to handle. He was comfortable in the arms of and surrounded by his family.

Jim and I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers more then you all can know.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. There are no words to describe the loss of a child. RIP Joey

Steff,

I'm sorry to hear such terrible news. No words can describe how you and your family are feeling right now, but one thing I feel for sure - Joey is very happy now being surrounded by beautiful angels.

My deepest sympathies to you and your family Steff.

RIP Joey...