Our Minor League Studs

Jim Fainter

This is a very good analysis of that list.  Reed and Webster are the only two legit prospects on that list; Yan and Holt are marginal.

Why thank you. I do try.

Rex, like your insight on minors, now PLEASE come to my side on Rowand :lol:

Pipe down HSC :lol:

Soxfest, If Rowand gets another real chance at the bigs and fails again, then I will waltz right on over to your side. I just think they guy has the ability to play everyday. Not necessarily at an All-Star level, but as a solid player.

If I am wrong, I will certainly admit it. I am just sometimes stubborn in getting to that point. :D

Soxfest, If Rowand gets another real chance at the bigs and fails again, then I will waltz right on over to your side.  I just think they guy has the ability to play everyday.  Not necessarily at an All-Star level, but as a solid player. 

If I am wrong, I will certainly admit it.  I am just sometimes stubborn in getting to that point. :D

Fair enough :cheers

Rex, I appreciate you taking the time to put that post together. very informative from someone in the know on these guys. Thanks.

Overall, our organizational depth has gone somewhat downhill in recent years, but we are now starting to develope position players in the low minors, where before it was pitching, pitching, pitching. From what I heard about Webster, I think I have the name right, was the he is very talented and athletic, but very very raw. The fact that he is doing so well is encouraging to say the least.