Pens @ Hawks on TV

QUOTE(3 BeWareTheNewSox 5 @ Jan 13, 2006 -> 07:24 PM)
I heard that and it was so lame. It's a stupid analogy too. You can see the newspaper for free online. It's in a different format/perspective than in print, as is going to a hockey game in person compared to on TV.

Plus teams get paid by the TV station for the rights to the games and people pay for Comcast Chicago so therefor they are paying to see the Hawks game in a sense.

Wirtz is freaking trash.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Jan 13, 2006 -> 11:50 PM)
It was indeed packed tonight and a pretty good atmosphere. I finally saw a W during this christmas break after seeing 4 losses at the UC until tonight.  Wirtz must want to play the penguins all 41 games.  Back to maybe 8,000 on Sunday if they are lucky, Bears game and all.

It was awesome, I stumled upon lower level tickets and I was blown away by how hard the Hawks played. Even though they played the Penguins who are just as bad, they played well enough to beat almost anyone, and really shut down Crosby well. Although Crosby can create scoring chances any time he wants. Munro was excellent as well.