What I did this weekend

Texsox

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jan 9, 2006 -> 03:56 PM)
Friday, I went to the Bulls game in Milwaukee with a bunch of friends, good times.  Saturday, I went out to dinner with my family for my step brothers graduation party, then came home and played White Sox monopoly, which I got my ass kicked in(quickest game of monopoly, ever).  Yesterday, I just watched football and college basketball all day, then saw Hostel which sucked.

i played my brother in sox monopoly yesterday. My empire of blum, crede, and uribe toppled him quickly.

QUOTE(SnB @ Jan 9, 2006 -> 04:05 PM)
i played my brother in sox monopoly yesterday.  My empire of blum, crede, and uribe toppled him quickly.

I had the paul-buehrle monopoly and it got me no where. My dad was out of the game in like 10 minutes, I was gone in about 15, and the game ended completely in 20 minutes or so. Quickest game of monopoly ever.

QUOTE(SnB @ Jan 9, 2006 -> 11:14 AM)
tex = superDad

My son started his first real job and missed the trip. Plus the Adviser's son became sick on Friday. So we took OPKs, as in other people's kids.

But, thanks, I appreciate the comment.