Worst Films of 2005

White Sox Josh

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jan 10, 2006 -> 08:16 AM)
One movie I wanted to throw out there, I am not sure if it is 2005 or not, but is Life Aquatic.  That was the first Bill Murray movie I have ever hated.  Horrible.

Agreed. I have gotten into arguements on many sites with people that think this movie is a top ten comedy and top ten movie of all time. Alot of times people seem to cling onto movies and then they feel it is their job to make others feel the sam way about a garbage movie.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Jan 10, 2006 -> 01:54 PM)
Eh, it had it's moments, but was nowhere near as great as Rushmore. But I'd take Aquatic over the copycat crap that is Napolean Dynamite anyday of the friggin' week.

What are you saying napolean dynamite was copying? Either way it is a piece of s*** and i will never understand the cult like following it gets.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Jan 10, 2006 -> 02:12 PM)
ND is a clone of any film done by Wes Anderson.

Thought that was what you meant... but that makes it a good reason it was so popular. People apparently crave those type of movies. I honestly only liked the royal tenebaums and really didn't like the others ( rushmore was meh only because i like murray).

QUOTE(sox4lifeinPA @ Jan 10, 2006 -> 12:34 AM)
has anyone stopped to ask, exactly how many real life gay cowboys are there? is this a story that "MUST BE TOLD?"

I'm pretty sure if this were two wall street workers no one would care...and even less if they were actors playing actors.

to answer your question, figure out first how many cowboys there are in the world, then take 10 percent of that number.

the number you end up with is how many real life gay cowboys there are. give or take.

QUOTE(Reddy @ Jan 10, 2006 -> 08:36 PM)
to answer your question, figure out first how many cowboys there are in the world, then take 10 percent of that number.

the number you end up with is how many real life gay cowboys there are.  give or take.

Actually, from everything that I hear nowadays, it's more like 1 out of every 7 or 8. I used to hear that 10% figure all the time back in the nineties.

In the case of Cowboys, it's probably something like 33%. :D

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Jan 10, 2006 -> 12:43 PM)
Actually, from everything that I hear nowadays, it's more like 1 out of every 7 or 8.  I used to hear that 10% figure all the time back in the nineties. 

In the case of Cowboys, it's probably something like 33%.  :D

Do any of them like pudding?

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jan 10, 2006 -> 08:16 AM)
One movie I wanted to throw out there, I am not sure if it is 2005 or not, but is Life Aquatic.  That was the first Bill Murray movie I have ever hated.  Horrible.

^^^^^^^^

I couldn't even watch the whole thing, it was so damn boring.