Am I alone?

drowninginflame

I just sit and think about summer and BBQS and going to the games and getting wasted.

girls in summer attire

yard parties

bar hoppin' in wicker park

I hate the winter, I am convinced I suffer from seasonal depression.

next month I am renting a car with my gf and we're driving to SF for the hell of it.

QUOTE(drowninginflame @ Jan 10, 2006 -> 02:07 PM)
I just sit and think about summer and BBQS and going to the games and getting wasted.

girls in summer attire

yard parties

next month I am renting a car with my gf and we're driving to SF for the hell of it.

If Chicago had great weather year round, it would be THE best city.

QUOTE(drowninginflame @ Jan 10, 2006 -> 02:07 PM)

girls in summer attire

yard parties

San Fran isn't that warm this time of year. I went there on spring break a few years ago and had to wear a coat most of the time.

Like most of you guys, baseball is THE game. Yeah, football and basketball can provide some excitement, but baseball... :D

In terms of weather, it's been a rough winter. Oh, I know it's been mild for January, but milder weather means clouds, gray, ... :puke

I too am in the afterglow and am fine with that for a while,

but next to Game 4 of the WS, the next sweetest moment will be when the Sox get their rings. Won't that be a moment for the ages?

Thanks to Global Warming, winter and these mid 40's in January are going just fine.

Yea, I got bored of stairing out the window about 3 minutes after game 4. Now I'm just waiting for spring impatiently. My Lions have sucked it up again, and the Bulls just aren't that exciting right now, call me back in March I guess.

yes, the dream of the 2005 world champions still exists, but the 06 season wont wake me up. It will be just as if not more magical than the 2005 season. Even though the first world series title in 88 years sounds nice..The 2006 World Champion white sox repeat sounds a little sweeter. Bring on whoever!!!!

QUOTE(kevin57 @ Jan 10, 2006 -> 09:24 PM)
Like most of you guys, baseball is THE game.  Yeah, football and basketball can provide some excitement, but baseball... :D

In terms of weather, it's been a rough winter.  Oh, I know it's been mild for January, but milder weather means clouds, gray, ... :puke

I too am in the afterglow and am fine with that for a while,

but next to Game 4 of the WS, the next sweetest moment will be when the Sox get their rings.  Won't that be a moment for the ages?

The next sweetest moment is when the FANS get their World Championship flag raised.

QUOTE(Middle Buffalo @ Jan 10, 2006 -> 11:15 PM)
I can't wait to see what Barry Bonds looks like.  I want to hear him say that he lost weight to take pressure off his knees.

This is from the scouts dinner in December.