Indie Thoughts

Texsox

Get those signatures in the mail!

Greetings, faithful Kinky supporters:

The time has come. Kinky needs every petition signature turned in to headquarters ASAP. There has been an outpouring of support from every corner of the state and signatures have been collected far and wide. Now is the time for them to come home so that we can process and prepare them for submission to the Secretary of State.

Please make sure that you have attempted to verify the voter identification numbers for each signer and don't forget to have the signatures notarized before mailing them. We want every signature to count but those without notarization won't be valid. You can have this done in many places but the easiest is your local bank. Most banks and credit unions don't charge customers with an account. Just take a copy of our special affidavit which can be downloaded here: http://www.kinkyfriedman.com/vote/webpetition.pdf

After you have looked up the voter IDs and had your packet notarized, please mail them to:

Kinky Friedman for Governor Campaign

5010 Burleson Road

Austin, TX 78744

Attn: John Jordan

Volunteer support from the community has been incredible during this petition drive and it is because of y'all that it's going to be a success. We're looking forward to you making this entire campaign a success. Thank you!

-Team Kinky

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(kapkomet @ May 1, 2006 -> 01:19 PM)
Kinky's, well, Kinky.

May the God of your choice bless you.

I'm still leaning towards Perry, I'm such a GOPerhead, but Kinky is starting to grow on me. I don't see any Dem on a statewide level getting me excited and Carol was too slimy in dodging the primary with this Indie bid. She's a (GOP) party animal and should have let her party decide, not do an end around.