Rioters @ my skool vs. gay groups

iWiN4PreP

copied from what i said on a different site.

On january 23rd, rioters from godhatesf**s.com are coming down from KANSAS (i live in florida) to my high school, because my high school has a **** straight alliance group.

Its pretty hilarious.

http://www.godhatesf**s.com/fliers/dec2005...me-high-gsa.pdf

Adobe reader needed for that ^^

its pretty hilarious of them saying how god hates our entire skool.

its almost to the stupidty of some of the people on this site somtimes..

I really dont understnad this whole thing, nor do i care, i just think its really funny, weird, stupid, and i wud really like to throw rocks at them, but i cant cause ill get in trouble

anyway.. thoughts on this guys?

Better description of this :

At my high school their is a Ghay Straight Alliance group.

These protestors (www.godhatesf**s.com) are coming down from Kansas to picket our school. Its pretty crazy, i dont like **** or anything, im against it for my opinions, but this is completly ill in the head.

These people are among the most arrogant and stubborn individuals you'll ever find, if you check their site.

They blame the tousnami etc. on gods will or something.

its pretty ****ed up and their coming to my skool to picket.

I'll prolly do nothing and hell who knows even if il lsee them picketing on Jan. 23rd, but what are your opinions, and anything i can do just to screw around? i would really like to go picket with them with a sign : "WE ARE RETARDS" and act like one of them LOL.

How old ARE you? 'skool'? 'wud'? 'tousnami '? 'prolly'? Do you ever plan on getting a job beyond McDonalds?

All that aside, I hope some of the good 'ole boys in Georgia somewhere stop them on the way down and introduce them into the pleasures of squealing like a pig.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jan 12, 2006 -> 09:34 PM)
Isn't that the group started by that crazy ass rev. whatshisface?  The guy whose whole family is basically married to one another?

Ding Ding Ding! It is "Rev." Fred Phelps. One of the good things Michael Moore actually did was counter-protest a few of his gay bashing fests.

Could always do what they did -- have a bunch of gay/lesbians talk to them. They really start running away like scalded dogs or you could use this (http://kevincassell.com/PERSON/POLITICS/left/sodom.htm) to show them that there is an alternate description of the meaning of Gen 19.

Or use http://www.gotquestions.org/God-hates-f**s.html

Or use the Southern Poverty Law Center (they're the ones that sued the KKK and pretty much took them out as a result of them lynching a black guy) for some info.

Just a few ideas off the top of my head. Or you all could just not do a damn thing and not give them the f***ing time of day. 8 waterheads with stupid ass signs in front of a school with nobody there paying attention would be pretty f***ing funny.

QUOTE(EvilMonkey @ Jan 12, 2006 -> 09:23 PM)
How old ARE you?  'skool'?  'wud'? 'tousnami '? 'prolly'?  Do you ever plan on getting a job beyond McDonalds?

I was really hoping I wouldn't be the first to say this of his spelling. Thank you.

And for good measure, there is a difference between: there, their and they're.

Edited by BobDylan