Game Thread 5/23?

Rex Kickass

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
It has been stated on here before by HSC and Steff and a few others that PK has been known to have hip problems.  They would know more about it.  Just ask them

paulie has the same hip thing that belle and bo jackson have... the degenerative thing..... hes taking shots for it now... when albert started the shots it was a matter of a few weeks before it took him down......i hope its different for paulie but hes looked like total s*** thus far and im sure hes gotta be hurting..... its no secret about the hip thing.. its been reported many times before..thats why he doesnt play catcher anymore.......

paulie has the same hip thing that belle and bo jackson have... the degenerative thing..... hes taking shots for it now... when albert started the shots it was a matter of a few weeks before it took him down......i hope its different for paulie but hes looked like total s*** thus far and im sure hes gotta be hurting..... its no secret about the hip thing.. its been reported many times before..thats why he doesnt play catcher anymore.......

Why the hell did we give him that big ass contract then! It was a stupid contract even if he didnt have a hip problem... but if it was this well known... then it was... KW!

See, I knew if I said something someone would give the correct info :D

thanks HSC

Guest hotsoxchick1

meth i have no idea.. i do not make the deals around here...lol........it has always been no secret that paulie has this condition..... his natural position was catcher... untill this was discovered and then he made the change to 1st to relieve the pressure off his hips.......of course someone had to know it would only be a matter of time before it took its toll on him....i would think anyhow..... it didnt take long for bo to go down nor albert...........if it were me i would have tried to dump paulie last season......but oh well.......

hey rafa baby how ya doin tonite.. i made an appt. to see my travel agent on tuesday..... ill be in touch when im headed down that way........oh and btw.. im bringing a guy friend... sorry........cant see wasting a nice place like that on the girls this time around......lol ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Game please?? Keep me posted

tied 2 going into the top of the 8th..........joe joe joe.. not lookin that great at the plate .........ill have to have a talk with him tomorrow lol...