Game Thread 5/23?

Rex Kickass

tied 2 going into the top of the 8th..........joe joe joe.. not lookin that great at the plate .........ill have to have a talk with him tomorrow lol...

He was hitting .22? at the bandbox at Charolette... you were expecting what? 6-6 with 5 hr's and a triple?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

why dont you tune into www.soxandroll.com and listen to them do the play by play ....its easier and faster than us doing it lol...........flash just got a little combacker over to 1st for the out.........1 down in the top of the 8th......santiago lookin at 2 strikes now........

Guest hotsoxchick1
He was hitting .22? at the bandbox at Charolette... you were expecting what? 6-6 with 5 hr's and a triple?

im being a wise ass there meth.. dont expect him to do much but good defense right now.... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1

crede airmailed a ball to 1st and missed it by a mile..it looked a little knoblochish to me lol.............

Guest hotsoxchick1
Gracias. Konerno switched to third base in the dodger system and then first. Played LF for the Reds before being raded to the Sox

de nada............ ;)

meth i have no idea.. i do not make the deals around here...lol........it has always been  no secret that paulie has this condition..... his natural position was catcher... untill this was discovered and then he made the change to 1st to relieve the pressure off his hips.......of course someone had to know it would only be a matter of time before it took its toll on him....i would think anyhow..... it didnt take long for bo to go down  nor albert...........if it were me i would have tried to dump paulie last season......but oh well.......

hey rafa baby how ya doin tonite.. i made an appt. to see my travel agent on tuesday..... ill be in touch when im headed down that way........oh and btw.. im bringing a guy friend... sorry........cant see wasting a nice place like that on the girls this time around......lol  ;)

Yeap... Never was a big fan of Kong.... hes not a very good 1bman. He cant run. he used to be able to hit... but not anymore...

WORTHLESS

gonna cost us a nice 23 mill though...

Wunch in gets first guy out... next one doubles... 3-2 Tiggers...

You can chalk this one up to JM over managing the game again...

No reason to pull gordan after an error.... no reason to have pulled garland without letting him start the 7th...

hey rafa baby how ya doin tonite.. i made an appt. to see my travel agent on tuesday..... ill be in touch when im headed down that way........oh and btw.. im bringing a guy friend... sorry........cant see wasting a nice place like that on the girls this time around......lol  ;)

This is sad...a boy friend....ohhh...you will love it.

Guest hotsoxchick1

i swear to everything thats holy .. if the sox play like s*** tomorrow im gonna go postal .. charge each position one by one and give them the swift ass kicking they so rightfully deserve..... geez us this game sucks............

Guest hotsoxchick1

This is sad...a boy friend....ohhh...you will love it.

yes hes a boy and hes a friend... not a boyfriend.........get my drift.......

i swear to everything thats holy .. if the sox play like s*** tomorrow im gonna go postal .. charge each position one by one and give them the swift ass kicking they so rightfully deserve..... geez us this game sucks............

like an ass kicking is going to wake up some of thes guys

Guest hotsoxchick1
like an ass kicking is going to wake up some of thes guys

it will you never seen my style of ass kicking....... ;) :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang

You know....when I saw that double on Baseball Tonight....I just thought to myself "Did that just f***ing happen? I thought Carlos had improved defensively."

I suppose we will lose this game somehow, someway because of Jose Valentin though....even with Carlos's s***ty-ass defense.

Guest hotsoxchick1

and of course miguel is sittin on 2 and ill be willing to bet we leave him stranded.......frank up with 2 outs