Game Thread 5/23?

Rex Kickass

Three huge defensive errors from the Tigers infield,  and we can't convert.

For once St JosE6 doesn't make the mistake of throwing away a spinning ball, but Crede does. Sigh.

Jose day: 0-4, 2 DPs. :angry: :fyou

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know....when I saw that double on Baseball Tonight....I just thought to myself "Did that just f***ing happen?  I thought Carlos had improved defensively."

I suppose we will lose this game somehow, someway because of Jose Valentin though....even with Carlos's s***ty-ass defense.

Blame Carlos, one of our hottest hitters, but just totally ignore the failures of Crede (whos a crappy hitter) who allowed the whole thing to start. Crede sucks!

You know....when I saw that double on Baseball Tonight....I just thought to myself "Did that just f***ing happen?  I thought Carlos had improved defensively."

I suppose we will lose this game somehow, someway because of Jose Valentin though....even with Carlos's s***ty-ass defense.

Blame Carlos, one of our hottest hitters, but just totally ignore the failures of Crede (whos a crappy hitter) who allowed the whole thing to start. Crede sucks!

I'm going to blame Carlos. In those situations, you pick up your teammates and make a routine play(and that is a routine play for a major leaguer). He got his ass burned.

For once St JosE6 doesn't make the mistake of throwing away a spinning ball, but Crede does. Sigh.

Jose sucks. And this guy is talking about how poorly other people play? Loser. He needs to look at himself first and fix his problems first...

I'm going to blame Carlos. In those situations, you pick up your teammates and make a routine play(and that is a routine play for a major leaguer). He got his ass burned.

Crede shouldnt have screwed up in the first place!

Guest hotsoxchick1

the new gallas commercials should show john travolta and oliva newton john singing stranded at the drive in.... geez us lets take a poll here.. how many guys do ya think we have left stranded thus far this season???? im willing to bet its well over 250 by now.........hell we had 13 in two games alone...........now you know why we never score any points.. they are all hangin on the bases all nite long like it was nickel nite beers being given out there.........here comes glover in the top of the 9th...........

Jose sucks. And this guy is talking about how poorly other people play? Loser. He needs to look at himself first and fix his problems first...

He's the team leader. He is supposed to call out players like that. He could be hitting .125, and calling people out. That's fine with me....that's what he is supposed to do.

Don't know what the s*** with Jose is, Cause Crede was the one who threw the ball away. Hell don't don't what's Manuel's hard on with Pitch counts. Dammit let Joe start the inning sheesh show some confidence in the guy.

Manuel blows EOS

He's the team leader. He is supposed to call out players like that. He could be hitting .125, and calling people out. That's fine with me....that's what he is supposed to do.

Utterly wrong.

A true team leader would never call out others if he himself was playing below his standards. ONLY when a player is playing up to his capabilities is he allowed to call ANYBODY out. I don't care if he's a HOF'er (which he is not), he can't do that regardless of the situation.

The Sox are in this together. They'll either win as a team, or they'll lose as a team. Either way, every single member of the Sox organization needs to worry about doing the best that they can possibly do -- if they all do that, they won't have to worry about the "team leader" calling out anybody.

Guest hotsoxchick1

welll looks like we lost this one.. dumbass down swinging.. and paulie up with 2 outs no one on........... :angry:

Just because you put up big numbers it doesn't mean your the team leader. Loaiza is having a breakout year and Frank... Well.... He's no leader that's for sure

Lead by example. Thomas puts up good number so he leads by example. Jose puts up crappy numbers but hes a leader because he points his finger. Not a very good leader by example!

Guest hotsoxchick1
Lead by example. Thomas puts up good number so he leads by example. Jose puts up crappy numbers but hes a leader because he points his finger. Not a very good leader by example!

thomas has put up s***.. maggs is doing doo doo...and loz doesnt bat so he dont count.... you picked some sorry ass examples there to be leading..... geez us..... the problem is no one is leading and no one sets the example to follow... if we had that type of player here then maybe we wouldnt be running around the field yanking the wankey all the time and we could hit, get em over, get em in... and then cut down the errors on defense as well......but me thinks everyone on this team is into pullin the puds lately and not focused on their jobs............mho.......