Rex Kickass

2 runs vs DET ....Walker you suck

*Looking at Box Score from today's 3-2 loss*

Valentin -- 0 for 4

Thomas -- 0 for 3

Konerko -- 0 for 4

Lee -- 0 for 4

Borchard -- 0 for 3

Hmmm...I don't see Greg Walker's name anywhere in the mix. CBS must have overlooked his performance at the plate tonight, because they seem to have left him out.

:fyou for blaming the guy on the bench instead of the guys in the batter's box.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

Valentin -- 0 for 4

Thomas -- 0 for 3

Konerko -- 0 for 4

Lee -- 0 for 4

Borchard -- 0 for 3

Hmmm...I don't see Greg Walker's name anywhere in the mix.  CBS must have overlooked his performance at the plate tonight, because they seem to have left him out.

lmao.. werent those the same guys that roman said in another thread, who lead by example and set a good one ....lol yep some example there ......... :lol:

Valentin -- 0 for 4

Thomas -- 0 for 3

Konerko -- 0 for 4

Lee -- 0 for 4

Borchard -- 0 for 3

Hmmm...I don't see Greg Walker's name anywhere in the mix.  CBS must have overlooked his performance at the plate tonight, because they seem to have left him out.

lmao.. werent those the same guys that roman said in another thread, who lead by example and set a good one ....lol yep some example there ......... :lol:

Well, yeah.

But, 1 game does not a team leader make.

Valentin -- 0 for 4

Thomas -- 0 for 3

Konerko -- 0 for 4

Lee -- 0 for 4

Borchard -- 0 for 3

:fyou The coaches are blameless, people like you are the reason dumbasses keep there jobs. GET A CLUUUUUU

Valentin -- 0 for 4

Thomas -- 0 for 3

Konerko -- 0 for 4

Lee -- 0 for 4

Borchard -- 0 for 3

:fyou The coaches are blameless, people like you are the reason dumbasses keep there jobs. GET A CLUUUUUU

No. People like you are the reason players who are not earning their money continue to make millions in spite of their poor performance.

Are the Sox hitters not adults? Are they not responsible for their own actions? And did it EVER occur to you that maybe Greg Walker is working with them on their fundamentals, and then when they get to the plate they don't apply what they've been working on?

Oh, that's right, I forgot that we should blame the coach because it's a lot easier to fire him than 25 other guys

Guest hotsoxchick1
yep.. too bad we didnt get greg ritchie instead.....

Who's Greg Ritchie

greg ritchie of who i speak would be the same greg ritchie who was just promoted to trip a charlotte..........as their batting coach........he was in b-ham untill walker got called up here............he is a very good coach.........and the players like him........

Valentin -- 0 for 4

Thomas -- 0 for 3

Konerko -- 0 for 4

Lee -- 0 for 4

Borchard -- 0 for 3

No. People like you are the reason players who are not earning their money continue to make millions in spite of their poor performance.

Are the Sox hitters not adults? Are they not responsible for their own actions? And did it EVER occur to you that maybe Greg Walker is working with them on their fundamentals, and then when they get to the plate they don't apply what they've been working on?

Oh, that's right, I forgot that we should blame the coach because it's a lot easier to fire him than 25 other guys

EVER occur to you Walker sucks, he did not have much success with minor leagues when he was there.

Guest hotsoxchick1

that thought has passed through my mind a few times.. why do ya think i would have rather had ritchie up here instead... there fest.........

EVER occur to you Walker sucks, he did not have much success with minor leagues when he was there.

We passed the blame onto Von Joshua first, and he was fired.

Then we passed it onto Gary Ward, and then he was fired.

Now, we're passing it onto Greg Walker, and some of you want him to be fired after a few days.

See a pattern? The coaches change, but our stagnant offense stays the same. Sad but true.

Guest hotsoxchick1

ahh yas my friend but hes an awesome coach.............i dont care what his last name is.. he wont be on the mound for us..lol........that first name with the "g" thing does have me worried a bit though.. i would hate to see him fired after a couple of seasons here.......... :o