Would anyone like to guess...

Soxplosion

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DJ has no range whatsoever.  You have to be able to watch the games to see that....so I can understand why you were misled.  Ask anyone here if Royce Clayton is a good defensive SS....and I bet a lot of people will say that he had a good glove, but no range.  Jose is the exact opposite.  DJ gives you both of Clayton's and Valentin's negatives...he has no range and a bad glove....plus he's a lazy ass, and if Jose has to kick his ass constantly to get him motivated....then how would he play when Jose is not around?

And Miles makes a lot of errors....plain and simple.

miles only has 3 errors thus far.. about the same as dj??? i think so.........so they are pretty evenly matched.. only miles isnt lazy...........

If Miles is the guy JM wants at 2B and KW is gone..... as you say..... then why is Miles still down in the minors :huh: ?

Heh, good question. :rolleyes:

IMO, it is because Aaron just play 2B and D'ang is playing well and hitting well, so he needs to put D'ang in SS and Aaron in 2B, but for him to do this he needs to put Jose in the bench or trade him. And Jose in the bench means clubhouse trouble.

Rafa...I have a question to ask you.

Do you consider Nomar Garciaparra a bad defensive SS?

You know what....I'm not blaming this loss on anyone but the White Sox as a team.

If you can't hit a pitcher that has an ERA of over 5.50 who hasn't won a game since last year....then you don't deserve to win.  If it were Curt Schilling who had those stats and hadn't won since last year...I wouldn't care.  You still have to beat his ass.

Right now....we f***ing suck.

I've seen enough of this horse s*** this year, time to clean the house.

CWSOX45

I think we maight as well face facts, folks. This team, as currently structured, is not going to win a damn thing. And to those that said that in ST, kudos to you... you were right.

Konerko and/or Thomas have to go. Even though I said I like JV yesterday, I think he is expendable too. Time to move DJ to short, bring up Miles and let's see what the hell they can do. Dump Rick White and bring up one of the kids. Stewart, Rauch, somebody... I don't care who. Get a LH hitting RBI and a CF'er, both in one player if possible. If not, make the CF'er a leadoff type. Time to move old and slow for young and hungry. This is 3 years with these guys... it ain't working. Change it.

There is plenty of blame to go around. If it was just a couple players a trade or two would help but it's almost every hitter. Step 1 was adios Ward and add Walker. Give him a couple of weeks at least. By the end of this month if we haven't moved to .500 (min) then JM has got to go. This is the best stretch of schedule to make up some ground.

Tigers commit 3 errors and we come up f***in' empty. Can it get any wrose :angry:

DJ has no range whatsoever.  You have to be able to watch the games to see that....so I can understand why you were misled.  Ask anyone here if Royce Clayton is a good defensive SS....and I bet a lot of people will say that he had a good glove, but no range.  Jose is the exact opposite.  DJ gives you both of Clayton's and Valentin's negatives...he has no range and a bad glove....plus he's a lazy ass, and if Jose has to kick his ass constantly to get him motivated....then how would he play when Jose is not around?

miles only has 3 errors thus far.. about the same as dj??? i think so.........so they are pretty evenly matched.. only miles isnt lazy...........

If Miles is the guy JM wants at 2B and KW is gone..... as you say..... then why is Miles still down in the minors :huh: ?

IMO, it is because Aaron just play 2B and D'ang is playing well and hitting well, so he needs to put D'ang in SS and Aaron in 2B, but for him to do this he needs to put Jose in the bench or trade him. And Jose in the bench means clubhouse trouble.

Yes, i consider but he can hit to compensate his error. Jose is much worse in defense and in the offense. And for that BS of winner mentality, Nomar has much more.

There is plenty of blame to go around. If it was just a couple players  a trade or two would help but it's almost every hitter. Step 1 was adios Ward and add Walker. Give him a couple of weeks at least. By the end of this month if we haven't moved to .500 (min) then JM has got to go. This is the best stretch of schedule to make up some ground.

Tigers commit 3 errors and we come up f***in' empty. Can it get any wrose  :angry:

As long as JR owns the team, KW GM's it into the ground, and JM practices tantric management, all I gotta say is..... we ain't seen nothing yet.

There is plenty of blame to go around. If it was just a couple players  a trade or two would help but it's almost every hitter. Step 1 was adios Ward and add Walker. Give him a couple of weeks at least. By the end of this month if we haven't moved to .500 (min) then JM has got to go. This is the best stretch of schedule to make up some ground.

Tigers commit 3 errors and we come up f***in' empty. Can it get any wrose  :angry:

As long as JR owns the team, KW GM's it into the ground, and JM practices tantric management, all I gotta say is..... we ain't seen nothing yet.

The White Sox can't afford this. Chicago is way too much of cubs town now. If the team tanks this year the franchise is staring in to the abyss. I don't care how long the deal to keep the Sox in Chicago was extended by the contract with US Cellular.

Yes, i consider but he can hit to compensate his error. Jose is much worse in defense and in the offense. And for that BS of winner mentality, Nomar has much more.

I feel that many here would beg to differ.

It's not your fault though. Not being able to see the games, you can't see if a player has good range or not. Range doesn't show up in the stats, only errors.

Garciaparra is, IMO, one of the best defensive SS's in the majors right now. And Jose Valentin is not the worst....not by far. He's more like middle of the pack, at the worst.