World Series Clinching Win Newspaper

RME JICO

Just FYI.

For those that missed out on getting a local Chicago newspaper for the World Series. The Tribune has back issues available for only 90 days. So you have until about the 24th of January if you still want to pick one up for the World Series win. The ALCS win is about to be out of the 90 day window.

They are $10 a pop.

Their number is 312-222-3080.

Checking on the Sun-Times on Tuesday.

QUOTE(RME JICO @ Jan 13, 2006 -> 05:40 PM)
Just FYI.

For those that missed out on getting a local Chicago newspaper for the World Series.  The Tribune has back issues available for only 90 days.  So you have until about the 24th of January if you still want to pick one up for the World Series win.  The ALCS win is about to be out of the 90 day window.

They are $10 a pop.

Thanks dude. I dumb question...would they mail them out?

QUOTE(RME JICO @ Jan 13, 2006 -> 06:40 PM)
Just FYI.

For those that missed out on getting a local Chicago newspaper for the World Series.  The Tribune has back issues available for only 90 days.  So you have until about the 24th of January if you still want to pick one up for the World Series win.  The ALCS win is about to be out of the 90 day window.

They are $10 a pop.

Since I live in Jersey, my aunt collected all of the Sox newspaper clippings throughout their playoff run for me, and gave them to me over Christmas. They are extremely cool :)