Fucking Embarassing

Heads22

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What it all comes down to is that the Sox aren't playing good FUNDAMENTALS. Poor fielding + Poor fundamental hitting = piss-poor record. We're VERY weak up the middle, and sometimes Carlos puts on a show out in LF that should be rated R. Garland too just doesn't have it, and he hasn't had it all season long. He's gotta get his act together and actually strike out batters for once.

There's no excuse to lose to the Tigers like this...this sucks...and it's gotta change before things get too late.

hey be thankful for a tigers fan.. im surrounded by twins and f***in cub fans all day long.......... :angry:  if anyone needs to vent it would certianly be me............lol

i know whot you mean.... i used to work for a twins fan... arrogant little prick :D

What it all comes down to is that the Sox aren't playing good FUNDAMENTALS.  Poor fielding + Poor fundamental hitting = piss-poor record.  We're VERY weak up the middle, and sometimes Carlos puts on a show out in LF that should be rated R.  Garland too just doesn't have it, and he hasn't had it all season long.  He's gotta get his act together and actually strike out batters for once.

There's no excuse to lose to the Tigers like this...this sucks...and it's gotta change before things get too late.

At this point screw the fundamentals, just hit the f***ing ball.

Guest hotsoxchick1
i know whot you mean.... i used to work for a twins fan... arrogant little prick :D

it sucks gettin beat up by both ends... my own team f***s me over then i get it from work too at the hands of my pals............go figure huh.......... :rolleyes:

They cant beat the Tigers. Heck, Ill be surprised if they win 70...

Like Hawk said tonight during the game "You win 60, you lose 60. It's what you do with the other 42 that matters."

We are not going to win every single game. Can't be flagellates all the f***ing time because the Sox lost a game.

Yes, we did play the Tigers and yes, we should have won. 4 hits was the most pathetic thing that I have seen in a while.

Remember, we tell the Cubbie fans to tone down their "We're doing well!" bulls*** with the fact that it's only May. Remember....it's only May. There is a whole f*** of a lot of baseball left to be played.

/prays for a fire to be lit under the ass of the Sox so they do something soon

What it all comes down to is that the Sox aren't playing good FUNDAMENTALS.  Poor fielding + Poor fundamental hitting = piss-poor record.  We're VERY weak up the middle, and sometimes Carlos puts on a show out in LF that should be rated R.  Garland too just doesn't have it, and he hasn't had it all season long.  He's gotta get his act together and actually strike out batters for once.

:o :o :o :o :o :o

Heather bashed Carlos Lee?

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

I'm speechless

Like Hawk said tonight during the game "You win 60, you lose 60.  It's what you do with the other 42 that matters."

We are not going to win every single game.  Can't be flagellates all the f***ing time because the Sox lost a game.

Yes, we did play the Tigers and yes, we should have won.  4 hits was the most pathetic thing that I have seen in a while.

Remember, we tell the Cubbie fans to tone down their "We're doing well!" bulls*** with the fact that it's only May.  Remember....it's only May.  There is a whole f*** of a lot of baseball left to be played.

/prays for a fire to be lit under the ass of the Sox so they do something soon

The thing about this team is the players dont care about winning, win 60 and lose 60, it doesnt work with this team. They will be playing winning baseball when the twins will be 15 games ahead of us. The last 3 seasons is the same thing, a team without defense waiting for the hitters to win ball games.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Nobody's forcing you to be a Sox fan.  If it's so embarassing, take off your Sox cap and put on a Yankee or Cub hat.  I don't think many of us would shed a tear if you did so.

lol cluj feelin a little snippety tonite???????

They cant beat the Tigers. Heck, Ill be surprised if they win 70...

We're now 5-2 against the Tigers.

If it wasn't for them, we'd REALLY be upset with this team.

So, even though we should be 7-0 against them, to say "we can't beat the Tigers" shows that you are speaking completely off emotion and not at all with your brain.

Take a deep breath, go for a walk, and come back in a couple of hours after you've cleared your head, because every post you write during or after a game makes you sound like you know nothing.

Just an observation, no offense intended.

:o  :o :o :o :o :o

Heather bashed Carlos Lee?

:mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:

I'm speechless

Maybe they had a fight. :lol:

No, but we're gonna have one tonight!!!

Heather, please oh please don't hurt him too bad. I love Carlos, er just not in a sexual way.

lol cluj feelin a little snippety tonite???????

No, Michelle.

I just am getting sick and tired of 90% of people on this board acting like every Sox loss is the end of the world.

I'm not saying "it's just a game", because I realize that most of us love this team and want them to win VERY badly. But to make comments like "I'm embarassed to be a Sox fan" and to put members of our team on their "permanent blacklist" after 1/3 of the season is just absurd.

:fyou if you think the sky is falling, because it's not. Whether the Sox win or lose, just support your team, and if you think they're the worst team in the history of the game, find a new team to support.

Guest hotsoxchick1

lighten up clu............its not the end of the world... and no its not the worst team i have had the pleasure of seeing in my lifetime.. im sure it wont be the last s***ty team either............it just kinda sucks because we looked so gosh damn great on paper this year and had a pretty productive spring training.. now it all falls to s*** so fast.. its kinda hard to chew down all at once ya know.................tomorrows another day though......