Fucking Embarassing

Heads22

as for the other thing im not takin it back cause its true..

That's not what my almost 6 years of dating has taught me...but I believe you as crrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyy as you sound right now :)

when you get mine and steffs age

yeah, 30-35-ish is so very, very "old"....ROTFLMAO.

you dont do that pathetic backbiting s*** anymore

You're right, at your age I envision the backbiting to be rather glorious :)

So anyway, Steff......

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

lmao dirty little minds are a terrible thing to waste huh........sorry hon not gonna help ya out with this fantasy.. your on your own as of now.....lol lol lol............... :o

lmao dirty little minds are a terrible thing to waste huh........sorry hon not gonna help ya out with this fantasy.. your on your own as of now.....lol lol lol............... :o

I dunno bout steff, but i saw a pic of heather and id do her in a second......

lmao dirty little minds are a terrible thing to waste huh........sorry hon not gonna help ya out with this fantasy.. your on your own as of now.....lol lol lol...............

What's so dirty about it? All I asked if she looked like any starlet/celebrity out there...healthy curiosity, notin' more. ;)

Say, isn't it limp bisquit time...bmr and Clu are a-waiting?

Nah, we got to torture all the people of soxtalk first. Morons like yourself...

See, I heard LB is quite popular among Marines-folk :o

Or is it Dirty Private Sanchez, I forget?

I was trying to come up with an example of when some moron insulted me. You were the one that stuck out in my head. And people who scold me over the internet and try to teach me a lesson, really dont teach me anything, except how to have a good laugh...

I called you out on your two faced comments regarding your hatred for Sox players and your ignorant posts and that's insulting you? Maybe you need to get some reading comprehension refresher courses..?

Give it to em. I got plenty of hot chicks to hang out with. No need for whiners like steff...

LOL.. whiner? You've been whining since Wednesday about me "picking on you". Baby... waaa, waa, waa.

You should always speak your mind -- but you MUST stick to what you say and not go back on it. 

If the Sox start winning, I can EASILY see you saying "This is the best team ever!" or something to that effect, where as now, you are saying "This team sucks!".

TWO excellent posts by Clujer!!! :headbang ;)

hey you didnt like when i told ya what maury had to say all nite saturday nite... geez even my neighborhood heard about you and maurys fantasy steff lol........... ;)

What the heck is this all about...?? What fantasy?

Damn.. I knew those IM's would come back to haunt me ;)

Who cares about BJ....

Tell me, tho, just how hot is Steff?

Who cares how hot she is? With all the whining she does, I wouldnt want to spend one second with her!

ANOTHER post about me...? Roman I am so flattered. Fortunate for you, I have no time to change diapers so you are safe from spending time with me ;)

LOL.. whiner? You've been whining since Wednesday about me "picking on you". Baby... waaa, waa, waa.

Im not whining about you picking on me. Never did. And I apologize for everytime weve fought. Sorry. If you dont want to accept it, fine, but please leave me alone, Ill do the same to you if you let me...

Im not whining about you picking on me. Never did. And I apologize for everytime weve fought. Sorry. If you dont want to accept it, fine, but please leave me alone, Ill do the same to you if you let me...

Waa, waa, waa.. "I'm not doing this anymore.. I'm going to start a thread about not doing this anymore, too.. But I'm just going to do it one more time..." waaa, waa, waaa.

Waa, waa, waa.. "I'm not doing this anymore.. I'm going to start a thread about not doing this anymore, too.. But I'm just going to do it one more time..." waaa, waa, waaa.

I apologized. Its your choice if you care. If you dont, just let me be...