Fucking Embarassing

Heads22

When you say that everyone wins 60 and loses 60, etc... You have to remember that the Tigers will probably win just about 60 games.  They have to come against someone, and we got 2 against us.  However, everyone is panicking because we lost to Maruth and he was 0-9.  Well, folks, he's pitched well in several ballgames this year.  He was bound to get one sooner or later.  I predicted in another thread that this would happen tonight because that kind of stuff just seems to happen to the Sox. 

Roman .... as far as I'm concerned, you are not a Sox fan.  You don't know the meaning of the word.  So be embarrassed about it, because you flat out do not qualify.

Whatever yas. Im a Sox fan and I dont care what some message board schmuck says. Im a Sox fan but I have a real short fuse... :angry:

:cheers wow someone with balls.............and a self esteem.

Don't mistake a lack of intelligence and self-control for "balls". ;)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what would be sweet as s***?  If we come in, destroy Dodger pitching the first two games, and then destroy Gagne the 3rd game.

That would be incredible.

Have you been smoking something? LOL

Probably won't happen. I just said it would be sweet s*** if it happened.

When you say that everyone wins 60 and loses 60, etc... You have to remember that the Tigers will probably win just about 60 games.  They have to come against someone, and we got 2 against us.  However, everyone is panicking because we lost to Maruth and he was 0-9.  Well, folks, he's pitched well in several ballgames this year.  He was bound to get one sooner or later.  I predicted in another thread that this would happen tonight because that kind of stuff just seems to happen to the Sox. 

Roman .... as far as I'm concerned, you are not a Sox fan.  You don't know the meaning of the word.  So be embarrassed about it, because you flat out do not qualify.

Whatever yas. Im a Sox fan and I dont care what some message board schmuck says. Im a Sox fan but I have a real short fuse... :angry:

:lol: Nice one Clu

You know what would be sweet as s***?  If we come in, destroy Dodger pitching the first two games, and then destroy Gagne the 3rd game.

That would be incredible.

Have you been smoking something? LOL

Probably won't happen. I just said it would be sweet s*** if it happened.

Well if the Dodgers keep over working him he may not be pitching in a few more weeks. I have no problem pitching a guy everyday, but Gagne has went like 6 or 7 straight games. The Dodgers need him, but they better give him some rests. No pitchers arm can take that type of pressure over a full season.

I respect people who speak the truth. Why WOULD anyone give a rats ass what some chump on the internet thinks?

I respect people who speak the truth. Why WOULD anyone give a rats ass what some chump on the internet thinks?

Thank you bmr. You know what I like about you? That you also arent afraid to speak the truth. As am I. I believe several people here run from the truth which is inevitable. You and me, altho sometimes excessively negative, never run from the truth. And the truth is that this team sucks. Everybody else says, "Its only May, we have plenty of time to turn this ship around". Me and you say the truth, even if the truth isnt what we want to believe. I bet you want to believe that well win the WS this year, I sure as heck do, but Im going to face it and realize that the way were playing, that probably isnt going to happen.

And Ill never meet anyone here so I could care less what they think of me. I could be someone on here and yet a totally different person in real life. I am actually, and I bet several people on here are just like that. Im kinda a pessimist on here, but in real life Im very optimistic really, and I actually hate to criticize people (altho there are certain exceptions). Dont believe me but honest to God it is the truth...

Thank you bmr. You know what I like about you? That you also arent afraid to speak the truth. As am I. I believe several people here run from the truth which is inevitable. You and me, altho sometimes excessively negative, never run from the truth. And the truth is that this team sucks. Everybody else says, "Its only May, we have plenty of time to turn this ship around". Me and you say the truth, even if the truth isnt what we want to believe. I bet you want to believe that well win the WS this year, I sure as heck do, but Im going to face it and realize that the way were playing, that probably isnt going to happen.

And Ill never meet anyone here so I could care less what they think of me. I could be someone on here and yet a totally different person in real life. I am actually, and I bet several people on here are just like that. Im kinda a pessimist on here, but in real life Im very optimistic really, and I actually hate to criticize people (altho there are certain exceptions). Dont believe me but honest to God it is the truth...

Same here. I actually vent my frustrations here, where i cannot in the real world. As far as self esteem goes, i would put all my money on someone speaking the truth, than a pathetic, politically correct follower.

Exactly. Wouldnt you be more mad if I told you wed definitely win the WS but then we failed, or if I just said were doomed from the begininng? If you said we were doomed from the beginning, and we did fail, Id be mad but I wouldnt be super mad. If you lied tho, I would be mad. You and I are Sox fans, but were different only because were honest. The rest of these people are lying to themselves...

Exactly. Wouldnt you be more mad if I told you wed definitely win the WS but then we failed, or if I just said were doomed from the begininng? If you said we were doomed from the beginning, and we did fail, Id be mad but I wouldnt be super mad. If you lied tho, I would be mad. You and I are Sox fans, but were different only because were honest. The rest of these people are lying to themselves...

Eh its not just about the sox. People on the internet are WAY too f***ing worried about offending people. If you GET OFFENDED by some typed words, youre an idiot. Just speak your mind freely. :huh:

Eh its not just about the sox.  People on the internet are WAY too f***ing worried about offending people.  If you GET OFFENDED by some typed words, youre an idiot.  Just speak your mind freely.  :huh:

People you dont need to fit in here, this isnt the f***ing real world lol. :rolleyes: Get some f***ing self esteem and do your business.

People you dont need to fit in here, this isnt the f***ing real world lol. :rolleyes: Get some f***ing self esteem and do your business.

Heh. People who compromise what they think/feel for the sake of fitting in are lost causes altogether, and are pretty much useless in society.

This is a place to have fun and share thoughts with fellow Sox fans -- nothing less, nothing more.

If you think this is a haven to be cool or if you use this place to make yourself feel good, please seek professional help as soon as humanly possible.

Heh.  People who compromise what they think/feel for the sake of fitting in are lost causes altogether, and are pretty much useless in society. 

This is a place to have fun and share thoughts with fellow Sox fans -- nothing less, nothing more.

If you think this is a haven to be cool or if you use this place to make yourself feel good, please seek professional help as soon as humanly possible.

Send 90 percent to the doc brotha........

Heh.  People who compromise what they think/feel for the sake of fitting in are lost causes altogether, and are pretty much useless in society. 

Guess we'd better get a convoy of padded trucks filled with straight jackets to SoxNet's headquarters, eh?

Guess we'd better get a convoy of padded trucks filled with straight jackets to SoxNet's headquarters, eh?

:lol:

Hey, if your implying I'm nuts then, then - ahh shucks, free padding, how could I refuse.

It could come in handy for that dumbass that tried pulling a jackass stunt jumping into the pool from a hundred or so feet high.

Hey, if your implying I'm nuts then, then - ahh shucks, free padding, how could I refuse.

It could come in handy for that dumbass that tried pulling a jackass stunt jumping into the pool from a hundred or so feet high.

Hey you can send me to the doc for issues too, but fitting in is not one of them.....

Hey you can send me to the doc for issues too, but fitting in is not one of them.....

99.9% of us have issues.

The fine line between being fine and needing help is KNOWING that you have them. Most people think they are "normal", when in fact they are in dire need of psychiactric attention.

99.9% of us have issues.

The fine line between being fine and needing help is KNOWING that you have them. Most people think they are "normal", when in fact they are in dire need of psychiactric attention.

My ex gf, who i love so much, has more issues than anyone i have ever met. I am so worried about her. You are so right, she thinks she is normal.

Good point. Should I be offended by an idiot like steff (sorry I couldnt resist taking a shot at her) calling me an idiot? No. Ill never meet her and I have plenty of friends in the real world so I dont give a flyin flip if she likes me or not. And one reason I may appear rude at times is that I get mad at something like my girlfriend breaking up with me and then Ill come here and see that Buehrle was mediocre so Ill crucify him. I dont like him at all, but sometimes I admit I make him seem worse than he really is because Im just mad at something completely unrelated...

Good point. Should I be offended by an idiot like steff (sorry I couldnt resist taking a shot at her) calling me an idiot? No. Ill never meet her and I have plenty of friends in the real world so I dont give a flyin flip if she likes me or not. And one reason I may appear rude at times is that I get mad at something like my girlfriend breaking up with me and then Ill come here and see that Buehrle was mediocre so Ill crucify him. I dont like him at all, but sometimes I admit I make him seem worse than he really is because Im just mad at something completely unrelated...

dude dont talk about girlfriends please, lol. Thanks. :headbang

Hey my girlfriend dumped me recently too. I think she was a lesbian. But being single aint that bad, IMO...

Oh i didnt get dumped, but she did what i consider two horrible things to me. Its tough to deal with.

Guest hotsoxchick1

roman your a dumbass...............geez us if she was a lesbian then she turned that way after dating you ..................lol......maury thinks your a pole smoker anyhow.............he said so hes here now talkin to me tellin me to type it. :D .........

roman your a dumbass...............geez us if she was a lesbian then she turned that way after dating you ..................lol......maury thinks your a pole smoker anyhow.............he said so hes here now talkin to me tellin me to type it. :D .........

Quit putting words in my mouth. :finger