Bill Clinton Ate Raccoon?

LowerCaseRepublican

QUOTE(Rex Kickass @ Jan 16, 2006 -> 04:26 PM)
I've eaten all of those you have YAS except squirrel. Also have eaten horse, which was quite good. Had the chance to eat rattle snake but it didn't look good. So I passed.

i've eaten haggis and shark. Both were pretty good. Actually, haggis was great.

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jan 14, 2006 -> 11:07 PM)
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=1505255

Bill Clinton had to eat raccoon in order to become a major player in Arkansa politics.  Seems kind of fitting with the way that most elections have become almost reality TV spectacles in their own right.  Soon the merger of "Fear Factor" and the US political election system will be complete!

And then he chose to eat raccoon whilst president! Although he said Monica tasted like chicken.

As for this discussion...if you look at ANYTHING you eat, it's pretty disgusting. Whether it be a carrot that grows in the dirt...or the way they kill animals so we can eat them. Just shut up and try it. As my grandfather used to say, try it, if you don't like it, you don't have to eat it again.

QUOTE(3E8 @ Jan 16, 2006 -> 02:16 PM)
Buffalo and ostrich burgers taste very good.  There are some upsides to eating unorthodox meats.  I believe buffalo and ostrich meat is lower in fat and cholesterol than traditional ground beef.  The same goes for venison, I'm pretty sure.

Buffalo burgers are great. I love them and yes buffalo meet is better for you than beef or mostly any other meat.

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Jan 16, 2006 -> 01:26 PM)
Buffalo burgers are great. I love them and yes buffalo meet is better for you than beef or mostly any other meat.

One of the bars in Bloomington served those...had one every time I was in there it seemed. Damn good stuff.