burns baby

Guest hotsoxchick1

hes up to 13........*sigh* wish he was still with us...........

I'd rather still have Rocky as a closer or a starter. I think he can be good at both, he loved to compete and was a guy that made others relax in the clubhouse.

Now look at our clubhouse.

CWSOX45

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'd rather still have Rocky as a closer or a starter. I think he can be good at both, he loved to compete and was a guy that made others relax in the clubhouse.

CWSOX45

well we could dump white, flash and botch and get burns baby back.. that would make me happy......it may piss others off though......but im willing to take that chance......... ;)

CWSOX45

well we could dump white, flash and botch and get burns baby back.. that would make me happy......it may piss others off though......but im willing to take that chance......... ;)

White was a waste of money. f***in Kenny Williams. I'll never forgive for that one either.

CWSOX45

Guest hotsoxchick1

hes done alot of things that ill never foregive him for... like take a 95 win team and run it into the ground in a matter of the past two seasons......... :angry: :bang :fyou kw

hes done alot of things that ill never foregive him for... like take a 95 win team and run it into the ground in a matter of the past two seasons......... :angry:  :bang  :fyou kw

I didn't realize how deep of s*** we were in until that Ritchie for Wells deal. Than I knew we had a dumass running our team.

CWSOX45

Guest hotsoxchick1

yeah well i tried to warn everyone .. but you get into some of those trades and everyone thinks hes a saint.... hmm i guess he wiped out that illusion fast huh...........wells, berry,barry,shouldergate,ritchie, clayton,white, flash, botch, foulke, jb, durham, lofton, and the list goes on and on and on and on................geez us ... look in the past couple of seasons whos come and gone and look at whats left.............that should have screamed something wrong right there...........do other teams have turn arounds like this in a matter of 2 years??? hell no...........

hes done alot of things that ill never foregive him for... like take a 95 win team and run it into the ground in a matter of the past two seasons......... :angry:  :bang  :fyou kw

HSC tell it to me again, I love the sound of it :fyou KW

yeah well i tried to warn everyone .. but you get into some of those trades and everyone thinks hes a saint....  hmm i guess he wiped out that illusion fast huh...........wells, berry,barry,shouldergate,ritchie, clayton,white, flash, botch, foulke, jb, durham, lofton, and the list goes on and on and on and on................geez us ... look in the past couple of seasons whos come and gone and look at whats left.............that should have screamed something wrong right there...........do other teams have turn arounds like this in a matter of 2 years??? hell no...........

oooohhh....That Berry for Barry killed me. We basically just got Majewski back just for Baldwin. Another great move was Adkins for Durham. Those two trades will be talked around here for a long time.

CWSOX45

Guest hotsoxchick1

well it wont be tomorrow.. ill be there to go postal if they even look the slightest bit like they are going to lose im gonna go nuts..........youll hear me loud and clear im sure...........

oooohhh....That Berry for Barry killed me. We basically just got Majewski back just for Baldwin. Another great move was Adkins for Durham. Those two trades will be talked around here for a long time.

CWSOX45

I knew we were screwed from the DavidWells deal... that was the start!

CWSOX45

Right now Majewski is doing just as much as Baldwin.

Guest hotsoxchick1
ummmmmmmmmm Rocky Biddle sucks, k?

ummmmmmm in your opinion ............and since we didnt ask ya, it doesnt matter.......... :D

CWSOX45

It does seem to resemble a morgue doesn't it?

CWSOX45

I am by nature patient and forgiving. That being said, I would have fired KW immediately for the Berry for Barry thing. Completely unacceptable. It's one thing to be aggressive and get the short end of the stick in a trade. It's another to not even know who the hell you're trading for.

We wouldn't have gotten Colon, if we didn't trade Biddle. Everytime KW made a trade it looked good in the pre-season analsis. I was really shocked about the Baldwin trade to LA though. Started me to wonder if KW knew how to spell or not? I didn't like the Ritchie deal because I thought we gave up way too much talent for a guy with only a limited success history. I guess with Adkins it was take what you could get, or risk losing Durham in the off season to free agency and get nothing. Hated to see Ray-Ray go though. Other than that KW has done alright I think. It has been the players who haven't produced.

We wouldn't have gotten Colon, if we didn't trade Biddle. Everytime KW made a trade it looked good in the pre-season analsis. I was really shocked about the Baldwin trade to LA though. Started me to wonder if KW knew how to spell or not? I didn't like the Ritchie deal because I thought we gave up way too much talent for a guy with only a limited success history. I guess with Adkins it was take what you could get, or risk losing Durham in the off season to free agency and get nothing. Hated to see Ray-Ray go though. Other than that KW has done alright I think. It has been the players who haven't produced.

Not only did we pay half of ray ray salary... and recieved JON f***ING ADKINS!

but oakland will rcieve the gaints 1st round pick. PLUS a comp pick for losing him to FA.

So we traded 2 first rounders and half a mill for jon f***ing adkins! soon to be a 6 year minor league FA!

And dont tell me there was no demand for durham... the brewers traded tyler houston to LA for a couple of stud pitching prospects around that same time.

Not only did we pay half of ray ray salary... and recieved JON f***ING ADKINS!

but oakland will rcieve the gaints 1st round pick. PLUS a comp pick for losing him to FA.

So we traded 2 first rounders and half a mill for jon f***ing adkins! soon to be a 6 year  minor league FA!

And dont tell me there was no demand for durham... the brewers traded tyler houston to LA for a couple of stud pitching prospects around that same time.

Good points. KW is inferior and unacceptable. Be gone already.

Geez, you guys make Rocky seem like some kind of hero. I liked him when he was here and I love him for hitting AJ but hes gone now. Theres nothing we can do about it. And also, that 4.26 ERA isnt very good...

4.26 era in the NL, as a RELIEVER is worse than bad, but hey let them think what they want.......... :rolleyes: