BEARS DEFENSE BLOWS

Yeah they had a killer year.

Yeah they got us to the playoffs.

Yeah they cant f***ing show up when its all on the line and its win or go home.

Charles Tillman is a f***ing douche. Hes gotta have burn marks all over him from getting torched by Smith all day.

Lovie Smith was a total f***ing asstard for not putting Vasher on Smith after that first burnage for a TD.

We should have won this game and we didnt because the defense let us down.

1 AND DONE YET AGAIN...........BLAH!!!!!!!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(RME JICO @ Jan 15, 2006 -> 07:13 PM)
I still cannot understand how hard it is to cover Steve f***ing Smith.  Lovie and Rivera made some bad player decisions by leaving Tillman on Smith, then putting a sub on him for another score.  What the hell was he thinking?

They only had Vasher on Smith for like 2 downs and they paid the f***ing price.

Lovie needs 50 lashes for the horrible decisions he made.

They totally sucked this game.... the front 4 didnt get the pressure they needed to on Delhomme not even close.... hell we had trouble getting to him when we blitzed which is dumb.

Idonno if Ian Scott played or not but if he did he definitely was 100% a non-factor didnt show up at all today.... which kind of pisses me off because when healthy he had been the most reliable guy on the DL

The LB's actually werent that bad but still nothing special except that Urlacher int was simply amazing.

Secondary :puke ... Tillman was absolute garbage all day he even commited a monster pass interference that wasnt called. Vasher actually played really well was hardly even thrown too. Mike Brown needs to be a man and play in a playoff game when his team needs him.... he had like 5-6 fuken weeks to rest no excuse to be out so early stop being a sissy and play. Chris Harris was ok. Also i have no idea at all why Thompson or whatevr was on Smith that one play.... Carolina moves him around a lot doesnt mean we cant move vasher with him.....

The offense was the lone bright spot.... If he can stay healthy im going to look forward to seeing Grossman play for a long time... who would of thought the one game our offense showed up we would actually lose :chair .

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jan 15, 2006 -> 07:24 PM)
A lot of this does go on the coaches, to be fair.  Where is Vasher? Where is safety help?? That sucks....Lovie and Chico got raped in the ass today by the Carolina coaching staff.

But....still, the defense got raped even worse.

Vasher did his job. They were picking on Tillman all day. Lovie totally f***ed up by allowing Tillman to cover Smith ( I know thats a relative term here ).

The good thing is I think next season we can be even better.... and while we were in the playoffs in 2001 most of the players on the current team werent here for that... now they know how it goes in the playoffs so hopefully next season they dont fall flat on their faces when we get to that point.

While this loss really hurts the season was a success.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jan 15, 2006 -> 07:30 PM)
The good thing is I think next season we can be even better.... and while we were in the playoffs in 2001 most of the players on the current team werent here for that... now they know how it goes in the playoffs so hopefully next season they dont fall flat on their faces when we get to that point.

While this loss really hurts the season was a success.

We need to add a receiver and we need to find a good replacement for Tillman. Its painfully obvious he cant get it done.